Public query available funds are online Service In Saudi Arabia Allow To Check Iqama Fund. Use any of the services provided by the government in Saudi Arabia. You have to pay to use the service. Pay for these services through the online system like Banks & ATM Or Using Mobile Accounts. The Fees Deposit Process is Called Iqama Funds.[Recommended: Check Online Iqama Expiry Date
You Know that balance with the help of the Abshar account & MOI. One of the services used by the government and come to your account to check whether the payment has been Deducting or Not. If this message is found in the account, “NO AVAILABLE FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT” it means that the fee has been deducted. If the funds are in the account, it means that the cold has not yet been deducted.
What Document Required To Check MOI Fund
- Absher Account
- Iqama Number
Procedure To Check Available Fund In Iqama online
1. First Go “ABSHER” Website or App
2. Chose Language Arabic Into “ENGLISH”
3. Click On “INDIVIDUALS”
4. log in to your account. First Enter Username, 2nd Type Password, Fill Image code and Press “Login”
5. “TYPE VERIFICATION CODE” Receive On Your Mobile phone
6. Chose Here “INQUIRIES” Near Blueline
7. Select “PASSPORT” Available on 3rd line
8. Scroll Down Find “PUBLIC QUERY AVAILABLE FUNDS”
9. Enter Identity Number Mean “IQAMA NUMBER”, Fill The “IMAGE CODE”, Press check Button.
10. Available funds will be “SHOW” Sponsored deposit, Vehicles Deposit, Driving license Deposit, Passport deposit, and Labour Deposit, etc.
Note: If this message is found in the account, “NO AVAILABLE FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT” it means that the fee has been deducted. If the funds are in your account, it means that the cold has not yet been deducted.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World