Today We Know Top 6 Donate Organization In India With WhatsApp Number. India, whose official name is the Republic of India, is a nation located in South Asia. It is the second most populated nation while having the seventh-largest geographical area in the world. Since India’s independence in 1947, non-governmental organizations, often known as NGOs, have been instrumental in the country’s progress towards its current state.
Recommended Post: 5 Best Insurance Companies In India With Phone Numbers
These organization strive to have a positive impact on society by tackling a variety of problems, including poverty, education, healthcare, the rights of women, and the environment. Non-governmental organizations, or NGOs, are often led by individuals or groups of people who are enthusiastic about social concerns and try to accomplish their goals with little or no participation from the government. The leading nongovernmental organization in India has grown and become more effective over the last several decades as a result of the wonderful job they have done.
However, only a select handful have been able to make a significant contribution to society; others continue to put in long hours and be of service to their community. Some of the Top 10 NGOs in India have arrived at a certain level, while others want to get there so that the Indian community may recognize their efforts. In spite of the fact that it is surrounded by all of the problems that are now occurring in our country, there is no transparency, nor is there a rate of corruption.
Recommended Post: 15 Best Survey Sites Make $100 Daily Without Investment
Philanthropy may be described as a person’s actions or desires to advance the well-being of others for the sake of a charitable organization, most often in the form of monetary contributions. It is generally acknowledged that philanthropy is a virtue that ought to be held by every individual.
It has always been a part of Indian culture to contribute back to the community, and it is encouraging to see our most successful businesspeople and leaders carrying on this age-old tradition and admirable quality. The 8th edition of the Philanthropy List 2023, which covers the list of the top Indian philanthropists based on the value of their gifts, was revealed by Hurun India and EdelGive. You can get more information about this list here.
Top 5 Best Donate NGO In India 2023
1. CRY (Child Rights and You)
Child Rights and You (CRY), usually considered India’s most trustworthy non-governmental organisation, exerts significant effort to improve the lives of underprivileged children in India. In order to provide for children’s healthcare, nutrition, education, and protection against child labour and child marriage, CRY collaborates with parents, teachers, Anganwadi workers, communities, district and state-level governments, and children themselves. CRY also takes action to safeguard kids from exploitative jobs. CRY has helped over 3 million kids across 19 states in India throughout the course of its 42-year existence. It is now widely recognised as one of India’s most effective nongovernmental organisations.
- CRY is an abbreviation for “Child Rights and You.”
- There Are Several Types of Registration This NGO has been around since 1979, when it was first established.
- Rippan Kapur, the organization’s founder, has focused his efforts on safeguarding kids against sexual exploitation in areas like healthcare, nutrition, and education.
- You may check out the site for yourself at www.cry.org.
- [email protected] is where you may send any inquiries. The mailing address for CRY is 189/A Anand Estate, Sane Guruji Marg, Mumbai 400 011.
Recommended Post: How To Earn $10000 From YouTube Shorts In India
2. Smile Foundation
The Smile Foundation is a non-profit organisation based in India’s capital city of New Delhi. Its doors opened in 2002, and now it has expanded to 25 states. In 2017, the Foundation has contact with the families of almost 4 lakh youngsters. In order to provide more low-income students in India with the opportunity to pursue higher education, the Smile Foundation for Education was set up.
Included in their development plan are provisions for others equally afflicted by a lack of resources, such as education, healthcare, and a means of sustenance for children and women. Some of the activities they provide include Smile on Wheels, Mission Education, and Smile Twin e-learning. The Smile Foundation is presently among the most prominent Indian non-governmental organisations.
- Choices for Naming Your Child With the help of the Smile FoundationThe NGO has been around since 2002, when it was founded by Santanu Mishra.
- Fields of Labour Our priorities are in the areas of education, healthcare, sustainable livelihoods, women’s empowerment, and disaster relief.
- Visit www.smilefoundationindia.org for the official webpage.
- For further information, write to [email protected].
- or write to Smile Foundation India at 161 B/4, 3rd Floor, Gulmohar House, Yusuf Sarai Community Centre, New Delhi, 110049.
3. Give India Foundation
The nonprofit organisation GiveIndia operates in the country of India. It’s an internet contribution hub whose mission is to connect trustworthy NGOs in every corner of India with funding and volunteers. It’s a website where individuals all around the world may donate money to worthy non-profits in India, and the money raised is subsequently distributed to those groups.
It’s general known that India is one of the best NGOs in the nation because of the incredible work they put in every day to improve our community.
Work Domain Established in 1999 by Venkat Krishnan, Its FounderDonating to a trustworthy non-governmental organisation (NGO) in India is now easier than ever thanks to GiveIndia, an online donation platform.
- A Look Back at Our WorkGiveIndia is not only the largest but also the most reliable and comprehensive online donating platform in India.
- Visit www.giveindia.org for the official fundraising page.
- For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
- or visit us at 1st floor, Rigel, No. 15-19 Doddanekkundi, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560037.
Recommended Post: Make Money With Online Stock Trading $100 Daily
A non-governmental group known as Goonj has its headquarters in Delhi, India. It provides assistance in the form of disaster relief, humanitarian aid, and community development in certain regions of 23 of India’s states. Echo focuses on the necessity for clothing, which is fundamental yet often overlooked. Anshu Gupta was the one who started the business in the year 1999. A partner organisation of the World Economic Forum, the Schwab Foundation, bestowed upon him the title of India’s Social Entrepreneur of the Year in 2012. This honour was bestowed upon him in 2012. In recognition of his contributions to Goonj, he was presented with the Ramon Magsaysay Award in the year 2015.
In the beginning, Goonj only dealt with 67 clothing, but today they handle more than 3,500 tonnes of stuff each year. It is free from having to comply with the FCRA, Section 80G, and Section 12A since it has been registered under the Societies Act.
- Name Goonj Different Categories of RegistrationNon-Governmental Organisation That Started in 1999 With Anshu Gupta As Its Founder
- Work Domains We focus our efforts on education, healthcare, sustainable livelihoods, water and sanitation, environmental protection, access and infrastructure, and disaster assistance.
- Goonj’s Official Website can be Found at: www.goonj.org Their Address Is: J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076 Their Email Address Is: [email protected]
5. Care India
CARE India is a non-profit organisation that has been operating in India for the last 68 years. Their primary goal is to lessen the effects of social injustice and poverty. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for disadvantaged women and girls, as well as the means by which they support themselves and their families. We accomplish this goal through implementing well-planned and all-encompassing programmes in the areas of health, education, livelihood, disaster relief, and response. Through 43 initiatives spread throughout 14 states and more than 90 districts, Care India was able to directly assist 31.5 million individuals.
- India’s Name Care, Inc. Different Categories of Registration Established in 1946 as a Non-Governmental Organization
- Lincoln Clark, the company’s founder
- Work Domains We focus our efforts on education, health care, sustainable livelihoods, gender equality, water and sanitation, food security, emergency response, economic development, climate change, agriculture, and disaster relief.
- Website that is Official: www.careindia.org
- Address: A-12, Bhilwara Towers, Third Floor, Tower-II, Sector-1, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India, 201 301 Phone (011) 201-301 Address
- Information on How to Get in Touch with Us [email protected]
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World