National Address is a type of Address Create by Saudi Post for you. It is very important Now in Kingdom for every person. You can not create an account with any bank without verifying your address.
It’s very necessary for many types of services like home delivery services, e-commerce services, and postal services, etc. Now You can Check what is my National Address?. just follow these simple steps.
Steps To Check National Address By Iqama Number
1. Go to the website “register.adsress.gov.sa” by clicking here
2. Change The Language Arabic Into “ENGLISH”
3. Chose here “INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION”
4. If you have no Registered yet Want to registered then click on New registration, otherwise Select “MANAGE A REGISTERED ADDRESS” know your Address. Also know your friends & Family’s Address by entering his iqama number.
5. Enter Your “IQAMA NUMBER”, and “MOBILE NUMBER”, Type “CONFIRMATION CODE”, Press “VERIFY IDENTITY” Button
6. Address will be “SHOW”, include your name, ID number, unit number city name country, etc.
How To Change/Update National Address?
Once the address is complete, change it if you want. All Personals Information Like Small Mistake in your name Or in the address. Update Your Address is very simple after reaching on Personal information page in the manage option, In front of you will find a button to Edit Profile the information. Also, sign out Account here.
How To Print Out National Address?
After reaching the On address page and get his print on the left side you will see a print sign click and get print. Or Press (Ctrl+P) or Ctrl+Shift-F12 print sign show.