Indian Bank is one of the oldest banks in India. The bank offers its customers a wide range of digital banking services so that their accounts can be easily accessed and banking services can be availed at their fingertips.
your phone, you can manage your account and perform almost every banking transaction like balance check, money statement, checkbook order, passbook download, Indian bank statement download, and much more. In this guide, we will see how to download Indian Bank Statement online using your phone and what is the password to open the PDF statement.
Requirements to download Indian Bank Statement
- You must have a registered mobile phone to register on the mobile application or log in to online banking
- Your registered mobile number must be active and be able to receive OTP via SMS.
- Email ID must be registered with the bank to get an Indian bank statement on e-mail.
- The Indian Bank Mobile App should be installed and activated to download Indian Bank Statements through the mobile app.
- You need to know your Indian Bank user ID and password for your net banking account. Learn how to register for Indian Bank online.
Steps To Download Indian Bank Statement Online in Your Mobile
Currently, there are three ways to get a PDF of the Indian Bank Statement. We Discuss all methods step by step in detail.
- Use of mobile application
- Use of online banking
- Request an Email Account Statement
Steps To Download Indian Bank Statement using IndOASIS Mobile Banking App.
First, download the statement you need to Download the IndOasis app to your phone and follow these steps to get your account statement. Click here to Download App for Android Click Here and for iPhone Click Here
- Open the app and start the registration process
- Register in the app with your CIF number and verify with the OTP received on your mobile number
- Set a four-digit MPIN to log in to the application
- Once logged in to the app, tap the Accounts option from the Dashboard
- In the Accounts section, select the Account Statement option
- Then select the statement length and PDF format of your choice
- Then press the “Download” button to download the statement to your phone
- A password will appear on the screen to open the PDF statement. Read the format correctly to know your password
Download Indian Bank Statement online
- First Open the Indian Bank Internet Banking website on your PC / smartphone.
- To Download The Bank Statement online Click here
- Enter your user ID, captcha code correctly and click on the login button
- Then enter your personal password and click the Login button
- From the Homepage, click the My Accounts option from the main menu.
- Then under My Accounts, click the Statement of Accounts option from the menu on the left.
- From the new page, select your savings account, from date to date, format type (as PDF or Excel), and download type as instant account.
- Finally, click the download button to save the statement to your computer.
Download Indian Bank Statement by Request an Email Statement
- You can request disclosure by email from the dedicated website of Indian Bank.
- Open Indian Bank Statement Application by Email on Phone click here
- On the order page, enter your account number, captcha code, and click the submit button.
- A one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click the OK button.
- You can now specify the statement period on the new page as well as verify your registered email ID.
- Indian Bank Statement will be sent to your email id shortly.
- The password to open the PDF file will be mentioned in the email.
What is the password of the Indian Bank Statement?
The statement you downloaded through the mobile application or received in your email is password protected. To open the statement, Indian Bank has introduced a format that creates a unique password for each individual account holder.
The password for opening an Indian bank account statement is the digit of the account number
Enter your savings account number for your SB statement or your loan account number for your LN statement.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World