Today We Know OSSC Recruitment In India 2022 Apply Online. The future recruiting procedure that OSSC will be conducting in 2022 will make it possible for young people in Odisha to get employment. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has recently completed a recruitment campaign, which resulted in the filling of vacant jobs for Junior Assistants and Auditors.
Related Post: APCOB Recruitment Jobs Apply For Brand Manager 2022
Candidates with degrees are encouraged to submit their applications to the Odisha Staff Selection Commission for the Junior Assistant and Auditor posts that are currently being advertised via their Bharti. Those individuals who are interested in applying for this position may do so on the website located at www.ossc.gov.in. If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please submit your application before the deadline.
OSSC Job Openings in 2022 As of the right moment, there are 943 vacancies in the state of Odisha for Junior Assistant, Auditor posts. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission has declared the launch of a brand-new online recruitment campaign with the goal of filling 943 vacant vacancies. If you are interested in working with the OSSC, the information you need to apply for a position in 2022 may be found on the organization’s official website, which can be accessed at ossc.gov.in. The deadline for submission of applications via the website is December 10th, 2022.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has announced that they would be hiring candidates in the year 2022 for the positions of Junior Assistant and Auditor. Employers often prefer candidates with at least a bachelor’s degree in their field of study. Candidates that meet the requirements will be allowed to reply to the job ad beginning on 11/11/2022 and continuing through 10/12/2022.
Related Post: ITBP Constable Tradesman Bharti Jobs Apply Online 2022
Those individuals who have been selected for further consideration may be assigned to work in any part of the state of Odisha. For this specific job, the OSSC will only accept applications that are submitted via their website. Only the OSSC website will have the URL for the online application that is available via OSSC. Applicants for the OSSC are strongly urged to submit their applications online for the 2022 application. It is essential to take notice that the online application form is only available on the primary website of the organization.
OSSC Recruitment In India 2022 Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- The Orissa Staff Selection Commission is the name of this organization (OSSC)
- Junior Assistant and Auditor are some of the positions available out of a total of 943.
- Odisha is the location of this job, which has a monthly salary ranging from 19,900 to 1,12,400 rupees.
- Mode of Application Online Visit the Official Website at ossc.gov.in
- Age Requirements: According to the Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old and no more than 38 years old on January 1, 2022, in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Age Relaxation for SERB, SC, and ST, as well as All Women Candidates: five years old and up
Candidates for the PwD Program: 10 Years
- Candidates with a Disability (SC/ST) 15 Years of Age Cost of Application: There is No Cost of Application.
- Procedures for Selecting An Initial Screening and Evaluation Interview for the Verification of Your Certificate After the Main Written Exam
Related Post: UCIL Recruitment Apply Online 2022 In India
How To Apply for OSSC Recruitment In India 2022
- You should begin by visiting to the official website
- which can be found at ossc.gov.in. Once there, look for the OSSC Jobs or Careers listings to which you want to apply.
- Check your eligibility for the Junior Assistant and Auditor jobs by opening the notice
- Before you begin filling out the application form, make sure to double-check the deadline.
- Complete the application form accurately if you believe you are qualified for the position.
- You must first submit the application form, pay the processing fee
- (if one is required), and do so by the deadline (10-Dec-2022). Additionally, you must make sure to record the Online application total count number.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World