Today We Know UCIL Recruitment Apply Online 2022 In India. There is cause for celebration for Jharkhand’s younger generation In the year 2022, UCIL will conduct a recruiting drive. Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is looking for individuals interested in applying for the role of Trade Apprentice.
Related Post: Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Apply Online 2022
If you have a diploma from the 10th grade, a certificate from the ITI, or a certificate from the NCVT, you are eligible to fill out this application. Uranium Corporation of India Limited is now accepting applications for Trade Apprentice jobs via its recruiting website, which is titled UCIL Rojgar Bharti. Interested parties who meet the requirements may submit their applications. Until the closing date that has been specified, anyone who are interested in applying for this vacancy may do so via the website ucil.gov.in.
UC Irvine’s Requirements for Staff in 2022 In the region of East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, there are 239 available positions for individuals to train as trade apprentices. The Uranium Corporation of India Limited has disclosed that there would be 239 posts available and will take applications via their website. Have a look at the job ads for 2022 that are located on the ucil.gov.in website to determine whether or not you are qualified for a position with UCIL. The last day to submit applications using the online method will be November 30, 2022.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is hiring 239 new Trade Apprentices for the year 2022 and has posted job openings online. A diploma from an accredited high school or its equivalent is necessary for employment. The advertising for the position will be open for responses from competent candidates from the 29th of October to the 30th of November in 2022.
Those individuals who are selected for further consideration will be sent to various sites located all throughout the state of Jharkhand. For this particular notice, UCIL will only accept applications submitted online. Only the official website will give a link to the UCIL online application, so make sure you only visit that one. All applicants for the UCIL 2022 are strongly urged to submit their applications online. The website is the only place where the online application can be found.
UCIL Recruitment Apply Online 2022 In India Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- Trade Apprentices (10th, ITI, NCVT) Total Openings 239 Limit of 18-25 Years of Age Input Format
- Location of Online Position East Singhbhum, Jharkhand In order to be considered for this position at UCIL, we need the following information
- According to the UCIL job posting, prospective employees must have a high school diploma or its equivalent from an accredited institution, as well as relevant vocational training from the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- The recruitment notice for the Uranium Corporation of India Limited states that applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 as of 30 November 2022.
- The Effects of Relaxing the Minimum Legal Age to Buy Alcohol OBC Age Limit for Applicants: 3 years
SC/ ST Voting Age in Candidates In other words, there is no application fee. Candidate Interviews
Related Post: Apprentices Govt Jobs Recruitment Namakkal 2022
How To Apply UCIL Recruitment Online 2022 In India
- It’s required that you check the main page first http://ucil.gov.in/
- Discover all there is to know about the application procedure
- For paper forms, please mail in your application, and for online forms, please submit them electronically.
- If the application form is not available online, please go here to download it.
- To find out what you need to provide with your application, check out the form’s official page.
- After properly filling out the application form, you must self-attest the necessary papers.
- Application forms should be sent to the following address (which should be clearly indicated on the outside of the envelope).
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: http://ucil.gov.in/