Today We Know NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Posts. On May 8, 2023, the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited disseminated a notice on the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 for the posts of Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator.
Related Post: Bank Of Baroda Jobs in Gujarat 2023 Apply Today
NPCIL has announced that they are looking to fill 128 openings for Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator positions. Candidates who meet the requirements may submit their applications online beginning May 12th, 2023 and no later than May 29th, 2023. Candidates may submit their applications online by following the link provided for the online application. The material that follows contains information on important dates as well as additional specifics about eligibility.
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued a notice inviting applicants to fill 128 positions as Deputy Managers and Junior Hindi Translators. These positions are part of a larger recruitment drive. Candidates will be able to begin submitting their online application forms beginning on May 12th, 2023. For the NPCIL Recruitment 2023, the necessary information, including significant dates, openings, remuneration, and so on, has been covered in the article that you are now reading.
Related Post: APSC Recruitment 2023 Salary 37,300 Without Experience
NPCIL Has Issued a Notification Regarding 128 Available Positions. The NPCIL Recruitment announcement was made on May 6th, 2023 for a variety of roles. The comprehensive advertising, which will include information on eligibility requirements, the needed level of experience, the selection procedure, and other relevant details, will be posted on the official website (www.npcilcareers.co.in). We have included a condensed version of the announcement for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 here.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Deputy Manager 2023 Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) is the name of the organization.
- Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator There Are a Total of 128 Positions Available for This Post
Location of the job is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and the salary range is between 35,400 and 56,100 rupees per month.
- Online applications are accepted; for official information, visit the website at npcilcareers.co.in.
- NPCIL Recruitment needed eligibility details Educational Requirements: This is according to the official announcement issued by NPCIL.
- Details Regarding the NPCIL Salary Pay Rate (In Dollars) for the Following Position. Deputy Manager — 56,100 Indian Rupees Junior Hindi Translator — 35,400 Indian Rupees.
- NPCIL Age Limit Details Age Limit According to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the applicant must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old as by the 29th of May, 2023. The maximum age allowed is 30 years.
- Name of the Position Maximum Age Limit (in Years) Assistant Manager Ages 18 to 30 Assistant in Hindi Translation, Ages 18 to 28.
- Cost of Application There is No Cost of Application. The selection process consists of a written test and an interview.
How To Apply NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Deputy Manager 2023
To begin, please go to npcilcareers.co.in, which is the official website. Also, search for the NPCIL Recruitment or Careers you’re interested in applying for. View the posting for Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Jobs and see if you qualify. Before beginning the application, make sure you have verified the deadline.
Complete the application form accurately if you meet the requirements. Submit your application before the deadline (29-May-2023), together with any application fees (if any), and remember to write down your Application form number/acknowledgment number.
- Visit the website at www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Candidates are required to register themselves online using a valid email address and a mobile phone number.
- The beginning of online registration will occur on December 5th, 2023.
- Complete the application form with the appropriate information, then double check that information before sending it in.
- You are needed to upload copies of the papers.
- Please send in your application. Make sure you pay the application cost as described further down.
- The application must be received no later than May 29, 2023, at the latest.
- Make sure to print off the application before submitting it for good.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website Apply Visit: https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World