Today We Know APSC Recruitment 2023 Salary 37,300 Without Experience. On the 28th of April in 2023, the Assam Public Service Commission disseminated a notice about APSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager Posts. The notification has been issued in order to fill 18 available positions for Assistant Manager in Assam.
Candidates who are interested can review the application requirements and submit their applications online beginning on May 11th, 2023 and no later than June 10th, 2023. Candidates have the opportunity to verify their eligibility here. The criteria that will be used to make the selection are provided down below. Candidates get access to the provided material, which contains thorough information.
Candidates who are qualified and interested in working for Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL) are encouraged to submit their applications online to the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The position of Assistant Manager will be working in the Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil departments.
Related Post: Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
According to the announcement that was made public about APSC Recruitment 2023, there are now 18 openings available for the specified role. There is a 21-year-old minimum age requirement, and there is a 38-year-old maximum age requirement. Candidates who are chosen for the position should receive a monthly compensation of up to Rs.112,000.
According to the official notice of APSC Recruitment 2023, those who are interested in applying and meet the eligibility requirements may do so online via the official website before the application deadline.
Recommended Post: 5 Best Insurance Companies In India With Phone Numbers
The application cost is Rs.297 for candidates applying under the General Category, Rs.197 for candidates applying under the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC categories, and Rs.47 for those applying under the BPL/PwBD categories. The date of May 11, 2023 will mark the beginning of the application process for the APSC Recruitment 2023, as stated in the official notice for the position.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Detail Eligibility Criteria
- The position will be known as Assistant Manager.
- Post Date 28/04/2023 The number of open positions is 18
- The state of Assam Candidates interested in applying for Assistant Manager positions may review the application dates for the online application here.
- The submission deadline for online applications should be met or exceeded before the deadline. After the application deadline, we will no longer consider your submission.
- Date that online applications will begin to be accepted: 11/5/2023 The deadline for applications submitted online is June 10, 2023. The last day to pay the fee is December 6th, 2023.
- The applicants whose applications were chosen to get an offer have their monthly pay detailed in the table below. The specifics of the Assistant Manager’s remuneration are available for candidates to see here.
- No Name Given to the Position Pay Scale 1 Assistant Manager 37,300–1,12,000 Age Relaxation: According to the regulations of the APSC, age relaxation is available for a variety of distinct categories.
- SC and ST: 5 years older Three years for OBC and MOBC Qualifications Obtained Through Education: 1. Assistant Manager.
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in a related field with a grade of at least 60%. Procedures for Selecting
- There will be two phases of judging before the final decision is made. Written Exam Interview
Recommended Post: Top 6 Donate Organization In India With WhatsApp Number
How To Apply APSC Recruitment 2023
- Submit your application via the APSC website, which may be found at www.apsc.nic.in.
- Simply follow the link that says “Apply online” on the Online Recruitment Portal.
- Finish the “One Time Registration,” also known as the “OTR,” in the recruitment portal.
- Candidates will be sent an application I.D. either to the email address or phone number that they provided throughout the registration process.
- Please enter your Application I.D. / Register Number together with your Password to log in.
- Please ensure that all of the required information is included in the online application form.
- Please upload all of the relevant documents using the format that has been provided.
- Carefully read the instructions for making the payment, and then finish making the payment online.
- It is highly recommended that you print out the application for your own records.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website Apply Visit: www.apsc.nic.in
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World