Janata Sahyog Bank Police Station provides a balance Enquiry service and funds disclosure facility to online account holders. You can check your bank statement on your smartphone from home. In this guide, we will see how to get TJSB account statements online and offline.
Requirements for obtaining a TJSB funds statement.
- Your Registered Mobile Number You must have a registered mobile number with you and be active
- Internet-connected smartphone
- TJSB Internet Banking User ID and Password
How do I get a TJSB mini account statement online?
There are three ways you can easily get a Mini statement for a TJSB account.
- From TJSB Online Banking
- From Sending an SMS.
- Using the TJSBM Passbook application.
Steps To Get TJSB mini statement Online
- First Open the TJSB Online Banking website Click Here
- Then from the main login page, click on the Deposits option, then click on the account number
- From the new page, click on the account number again
- Now You Can view the Mini statement for your TJSB account
How to get TJSB mini statement via SMS (without internet)
- On your registered mobile number, create and type a new text message – LAST3 SB XXX (where XXX is the last three digits of your account number).
- Then send this letter to TJSB Money Statement Number – 9870888210.
- Within minutes, you will receive an SMS from TJSB Bank with the last five transactions.
- You can send BAL SB XXX at any time to check your account balance.
How to get a TJSB Mini statement using the TJSB E-Passbook.
- Download and install TJSB E-Passbook on your computer.
- Open the app and enter your user ID and password.
- Then on the dashboard, tap on the E-Passbook option.
- From the new page, select your account number, and then you can see the mini account statement on the screen.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World