ICICI’s online banking facility facilitates the transfer of funds to the beneficiary’s account using IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS. First, you need to add the beneficiary to your ICICI Bank account. You can add beneficiaries online using your smartphone or computer. In this article, we will look at how to add beneficiaries to an ICICI Bank account using the iMobile mobile app and ICICI Internet Banking.
Requirements to add beneficiaries to ICICI Bank account.
- In order to add a beneficiary to ICICI Bank, you need to meet or deposit the following items.
- Registered Mobile Phone Number You must have a registered mobile phone number. Learn how to change mobile phone numbers at ICICI Bank by reading our guide.
- Account Number and Debit Card Number You must have your own ICICI Debit Card and Account Number to register with iMobile.
- An Internet-connected smartphone to use the iMobile app.
- To log in to your ICICI Internet Banking Account, you need to know your Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Beneficiary account number, IFSC code, and account holder name.
- Download and register the iMobile app – On your smartphone, download the imobile app and register with your mobile number, account number, and debit card.
- If you do not have a smartphone or you do not want to use a smartphone, you can register for online banking to add the beneficiary to your ICICI Bank account.
- Connect your computer to the Internet and install browsers such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
How to add beneficiary to ICICI using internet banking
You can use ICICI Net Banking at any time to add beneficiaries. Here is 2nd easy online way to add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank
- First Open the ICICI Net Banking website click Here
- Enter your personal username and password to log in to your account.
- From the main page, click Payment and Money Transfer from the main menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Transfer Funds option.
- On the new page, click the Add New Payee button.
- From the new page that opens, select the type of recipient as ICICI Bank Payee or Other Bank Payee
- Re-type the beneficiary’s account name, account type, account number, and account number, and IFSC code.
- Then click the Next button and check the details.
- Click the Confirm Payee button to save the details.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the one-time password on the screen and click the Confirm Payee button to confirm the beneficiary.
- If you can’t receive OTP via STMS, you can get OPT by call – just click on the “Get OTP on Call” option.
- The beneficiary has now been successfully added to your account.
How to add Beneficiary to ICICI Bank using the iMobile mobile app
The First Methods to add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank with Mobile App. The Process is really easy to add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank from mobile.
- Open the iMobile app and sign in with your four-digit Simple PIN or Fingerprint Verification.
- From the main dashboard, you can see the My Savings Account card at the top of the app. If there is another card, please swipe left or right and place the savings account card in the middle.
- Under the Transactions Options tab, tap the Funds Transfer option.
- On the new page, click on Add / Manage Payee Options.
- On the new page, select the type of recipient as ICICI Bank or any other bank. (You have selected another bank account).
- On the same page, now enter the recipient account holder’s name, account number, and enter the account number, IFSC code, and account type as a savings or checking account. You can also enter an account alias to easily identify future payers.
- Once you have completed all the required information, click on the Continue button.
- On the new page, you can check all the entered details and click the Submit button.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your personal registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click the Submit button.
- do it! The payee has now been added to the list of beneficiaries.
What is the time to Activation of ICICI?
You have to wait 30 minutes for the beneficiary. After 30 minutes, you will be able to transfer funds to the newly added beneficiaries. Also, you can add up to 10 beneficiaries daily using online banking or a mobile app.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World