Today We Know NIT Rourkela Recruitment Apply Online 2022-2023. The good news for job-seeking young people in Odisha is that NIT Rourkela will be holding a recruitment drive in 2022. The National Institute of Technology in Rourkela has opened applications for the positions of Technical Assistant and Technician.
Related Post: MRPL Recruitment Apply Online In India 2022
You may fill out this form whether you have a high school diploma, an associate’s degree, a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or any advanced degree. The National Institute of Technology, Rourkela Has hired Technical Assistant, Technician from NIT Rourkela Bharti for those who are qualified and interested. If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying, you may do so by visiting nitrkl.ac.in. Applications are due by the specified date.
Online Application, Exam Date, and Syllabus (PDF Format) for 147 Non-Teaching Positions at NIT Rourkela, 2022–2023. NIT Rourkela has just announced their newest job posting, NITR/ ES/ 08/ 2022, which can be found at their website: www.nitrkl.ac.in.
Salary, eligibility requirements, the online application form date, and the exam pattern and syllabus PDF for the NIT Non-Teaching Vacancy 2022 can all be found here. Don’t forget to check back here for any further developments or announcements on the NIT Rourkela exam dates (anticipated), admit cards, answer keys, results, and final merit lists (2022-2023).
Related Post: FAGMIL Recruitment 2022 In India Apply Online
NIT Rourkela Recruitment Apply Online Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- Titles of Open Positions: Technical Assistant and TechnicianTotal Vacancy 147 Qualification
- 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, BE/B.Tech, MBBS, M.Sc., MCA, Masters Degree 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, BE/B.Tech, MBBS, M.Sc., MCA
- Age Restriction: 56 Years and Up Mode de l’application Positions Available Online Rourkela, located in Odisha Payscale Specifics
- Please refer to the official announcement if you want any more information. Qualifications Obtained Through Education
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree, such as a B.A., B. Com., or B. Sc., as well as a Master’s Degree, M. Sc., MCA, Post Graduate Diploma, CA, Ph. D., or an equivalent degree from a recognised University or Institution.
- Age Limit Please refer to the official announcement if you want any more information. The Process of Selection
- There will be a written test, an interview, and the verification of certificates. The application fee for aspirants in the UR and OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories is Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates who fall under the categories of EWS, SC, ST, and PWD are needed to submit an application fee of Rs. 500/-. Only payments made via SBI Collect will be accepted for the Application Fee.
Related Post: IOCL Recruitment 2022-2023 Apply Online 2022
How To Apply NIT Rourkela Recruitment Apply Online
- You should start with the main webpage https://www.nitrkl.ac.in/
- Find out all you need to know to fill out an application.
- If the application is paper-based, submit it that way; otherwise, submit it digitally.
- In the event that the application is unavailable online, interested parties should first download the form and then submit it.
- To find out what you need to provide with your application, check out the form’s official page.
- After successfully filling out the application form, you must self-attest the necessary papers.
- Please send your completed application to the following address, with the right mailing address clearly indicated on the envelope.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: https://www.nitrkl.ac.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World