Today We Know Latest BPSC Jobs Bihar 2023 Apply Online India. BPSC is now accepting applications for the Recruitment of 69 CCE from qualified individuals. Those who want to make a difference in the world via their work will find this an excellent chance.
Patna PSC Jobs 2023 If you want to apply for this job, be sure you’re not too old by the time the application deadline rolls around. Candidates should review the announcement to verify they satisfy all requirements before submitting an application.
Related Post: SSC Jobs Delhi 2023 Latest Jobs Apply Online
The announcement of the Bihar Public Service Commission’s (BPSC) 69th Notification 2023 has caused a frenzy among job-seekers in the state of Bihar. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released its 69th Notification 2023 for 346 open positions on the website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
If you are interested in applying for prestigious posts in the Bihar civil service or other administrative responsibilities, this announcement is your first step. Now that the BPSC 69th Notification 2023 is out, applicants may get all the details they need to prepare for the forthcoming test.
Notice No. BPSC-69 The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will be holding a statewide examination in 2023 to fill open positions in the state’s upper echelons of government (Group A and Group B). There will be a practice test followed by the actual test.
The 69th Announcement of the BPSC, for the Year 2023. The 69th Announcement of the BPSC, for the Year 2023 The online application process will go live on July 15 and close on August 5, 2023. The BPSC 69th Notification application window will remain open for a sufficient amount of time. To participate in the BPSC 69th CCE 2023 recruitment, applicants must be at least 20 years old.
Related Post: AIC Recruitment 2023 Management Trainee Posts
Detailed Description of the 69th BPSC Notification for 2023. Important information, such as eligibility requirements, application processes, and the examination pattern, may be found in the BPSC’s 69th announcement. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required to appear for the BPSC 69th Examination. Candidates are required to submit their applications by the deadline using an online application system.
There are three parts to the test: the pre-exam, the exam itself, and the interview. Successfully navigating the BPSC 69th Examination requires a comprehensive familiarity with the exam’s material and format. Thousands of people in Bihar want to one day work for the government, and their fate will be decided by the results of the BPSC 69th Notification 2023. Detailed information on the 69th BPSC Notification 2023 may be found below.
The majority of Bihar BPSC’s 69th CCE job postings will include a written exam or computer-based testing. There are a few vacancies for which an interview is the sole requirement; for more information, see www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Related Post: SBI FLC Counsellor, FLC Director Recruitment 2023
Latest BPSC Jobs Bihar 2023 Apply Online Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- BPSC 69th Notification 2023 Overview Particulars Details Examination Name BPSC 69th Combined Competitive Examination 2023
- Conducting Authority Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Notification Released 2023
- Total Vacancies 346 Apply Online Starting Date 15th July 2023 Apply Online Last Date 5th August 2023
Departments General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer)/
- Preferential Sub-Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration, Assistant Planning Officer,Tax Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director, Supply Inspector, Labor superintendent, Inferior Electoral Officer,
- Revenue Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer and Other Posts Application Process Online
- Eligibility Criteria Graduation (Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university) Selection process Prelims- Mains- Interview Job Location Bihar
- Official website bpsc.bih.nic.in Candidate should have Passed graduation or equivalent from recognized University.
- More Details Read the Notification.Application Fee UR / OBC / Other State : Rs. 600/- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs. 150/-
- Payment Online Age Limit as on 01/08/2023 : Minimum Age : 20, 21 & 22 years (Post Wise)
Maximum Age for Male 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female : 40 Years Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Selection Process Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Marks) Mains Writte
How To Apply Latest BPSC Jobs Bihar 2023
- Visit the Board of Public Service Commission’s (BPSC) official website at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Proceed to the website’s “Recruitment” section when you have done so.
- Keep an eye out for the notice for the 69 CCE 2023 position, and then click on it when you find it.
- Make sure you have a thorough understanding of the notice and that you satisfy all of the requirements to qualify.
- To begin the application procedure, go to the website and click the “Apply Online” option.
- Complete the application form by providing all of the requested information, including your personal information, educational credentials, job experience, and so on.
- You will need to provide scanned copies of your picture, signature, and any other papers that are requested.
- If there is a charge associated with the application, you must pay it using one of the accepted payment methods.
- Carefully go through your application form to check that all of the information that has been submitted is correct and that it is complete.
- To finish your application, just choose the “Submit” option from the menu bar.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World