Today We Know DGPM Recruitment Apply Online 2022. Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) has just recruited for the Posts of Additional Assistant Director, thus young people looking for work in All India should keep an eye out for the DGPM Recruitment 2022 Free Job Alert. There is an opening for an additional assistant director at the Directorate General of Performance Management, and anybody with a bachelor’s degree is welcome to apply via the recruitment website. For those interested in applying for this opening, please visit dgpm.gov.in before the deadline.
Related Post: NHM MP ANM Vacancy Apply Online 2022
The Directorate General of Personnel Management is accepting applications for an additional 100 Assistant Director positions in the following cities and states in 2022 Mumbai (Maharashtra), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Delhi (New Delhi), Kolkata (West Bengal), Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Officials from the Directorate General of Performance Management have just posted a job advertisement seeking to fill 100 positions. Those interested in applying for a position with the DGPM may do so via the organization’s official website (dgpm.gov.in) in 2022. All offline applications must be postmarked no later than January 10, 2023.
Additional Assistant Director positions in Mumbai (Maharashtra), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Delhi (New Delhi), Kolkata (West Bengal), and Chennai (Tamil Nadu) have been posted on the DGPM’s website (dgpm.gov.in). All applications must be postmarked no later than January 10, 2023
Related Post: DSWO Erode Recruitment Apply Online 2022
DGPM Recruitment Detail & Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Directorate General of Performance Management is the name of this organisation (DGPM)
Additional Assistant Director Duties and Responsibilities Total Number of Positions 100
- Salary Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month
- Job Location Mumbai – Gujarat, Bengaluru – Karnataka, – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai- Hyderabad – Telangana, Delhi – Tamil Nadu Mode of Application Maharashtra, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Ahmedabad Offline
- The official website may be found at dgpm.gov.in.
- Educational Requirements According to the official announcement made by DGPM, candidates must have a degree that was earned from a recognised university or board in order to be considered.
- Age Restriction According to the recruitment announcement issued by the Directorate General of Performance Management, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years old.
- Cost of Application There is No Cost of Application. The Interview Stage of the Selection Process
Related Post: Chikkamagaluru Zilla Panchayat Recruitment Apply Online 2022
How To Apply DGPM Recruitment 2022
- You should begin by going to the official website, which can be found at dgpm.gov.in. Once there, you should search for the DGPM Recruitment or Careers to which you intend to apply.
- You can get the application form for the Additional Assistant Director Jobs by visiting the official website or clicking on the Notification Link.
- Before you begin filling out the application form, make sure you check the deadline.
- Please ensure that there are no errors on the application form.
- Before the deadline, make sure you’ve paid the application fee (if one is required) and sent in your completed application form to the address listed below, along with all of the necessary documents that have been self-attested.
- Record the number of the application form as well as the acknowledgment number from the courier for use in the future.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: http://dgpm.gov.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World