Today We Knw UPSC NDA-II 2023 Notification (OUT) Check Eligibility Apply online. On May 17, 2023, the Union Public Service Commission announced the availability of the UPSC NDA-II 2023 Notification. It has been announced that there would be 395 openings at the National Defence Academy and the Naval Academy.
Beginning on July 2, 2024, the Union Public Service Commission will be in charge of administering the test that is necessary for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA), as well as the 114th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Candidates that are interested may submit their applications online between the periods of 17 May and 6 June 2023. The following information provides candidates with the opportunity to review the specific instructions as well as the qualifying requirements.
Please go to the Commission’s official website at upsc.gov.in. Now, search for the link that says “UPSC NDA I online application” under the what’s new part that’s accessible on the homepage of the website.
Register yourself, then continue with the application. Complete the application that may be found online. Please pay the application fee and upload any papers that are requested. Please submit this, and make sure you save a paper copy of it for your own records.
The UPSC NDA Exam is planned to take place on September 3, 2023, which is three months after the application deadline (which was August 31, 2023). The test will only be available in an offline format. In order to participate in the examination, the applicants need to get their admit cards from the UPSC NDA 2 website.
Related Post: MAHADISCOM Jobs Maharashtra 2023 Apply online.
For the 152nd National Defence Academy Course (NDA) and the 114th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC), there are a combined total of 395 open slots available for commissioning into the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA. The first day of class is scheduled on July 2, 2023.
The UPSC NDA 2 2023 Notification, as well as a link to the application, may be found in this post for the convenience of the applicants.
UPSC NDA-II 2023 Notification Check Eligibility Detail
- UPSC NDA (II) Exam is the Name of the Position Post Date: 17/05/2023 There are 395 open positions. Location all throughout India
- The tabular column provides an estimate of the total number of vacant positions in the NDA and NA that need to be filled.
- 208 open positions for the Army, 42 open positions for the Navy, 92 open positions for the Air Force (Flying), and 25 open positions for the Naval Academy’s 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme.
- Age restriction: Only single male and female applicants who were born between the 2nd of January 2005 and the 1st of January 2008 are allowed to apply. applicants must not be married.
- Candidates are required to have completed their secondary education with a minimum of three years of each of the following subjects: physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the 12th grade of the 10+2 curriculum are also eligible to submit an application for this test.
- The Process of Selection The criteria that will be used to make the selection are as follows:
- Written Exam SSB Test / Interview Exam Pattern: The following outlines the structure of the written portion of the UPSC NDA-II 2023 Exam.
- Candidates need to be aware that incorrect responses may result in a detriment (called negative marking) to their overall score.
- Application Fee The application fee may be paid in cash by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI, by utilising the net banking facility of State Bank of India, or by using a Visa, MasterCard, or Rupay Credit or Debit Card.
- Alternatively, the fee can be paid by using the State Bank of India website. Application Fees S. No. Category 1 UR / OBC One Hundred Rupees Two SC / ST Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs / WomenNil
How To Apply UPSC NDA-II 2023 Notification
- Go to the UPSC website, which may be found at www.upsc.gov.in. The button labelled “Exam Notification” may be found on the homepage.
- Click, then click “Apply.” To apply for the position online, candidates need to have a working email address and a cell phone number.
- Finish both parts of the registration process, Part I and Part II (and submit your application).
- You will need to upload the necessary documentation, which includes a photo identification card such as an Aadhaar card, a voter card, a PAN card, a passport, or a driving licence, as well as any other photo identification card issued by the state or the federal government.
- To pay the application costs, you may either deposit the money in cash at any SBI branch or use the net banking facility offered by SBI. Both options are available to you.
- The Online Applications are to be submitted on or by June 6, 2023, at the latest. Send in your application using the online form. Have a hardcopy of the application that was eventually turned in ready for you.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World