To Check Umrah Visa Validity Now it’s very easy. Saudi Government Launch E-services portal was to Check All Hajj and Umrah Status. The E-service Portal All for International People like Indian Pakistani and etc. to know all about Umrah services on his mobile/PC.[Recommended: Click here to Check Visa expiry date
Check Umrah Visa Validity Online After Stamping Without Package
Mostly Umrah Visa Issued and Valid for 30 Days. In One Month Perform Umrah And Back to Your Country Again. Easily Now Check Visa Validity by This Method.
1. First Go to The Official Website Of “HAJJ & UMRAH” Click here
2. Default language is Arabic Change into “English”
3. Two options show, First one is Individuals 2nd one is Sectors and Organizations. Select First one “Individuals”
4. As will be seen in the screenshot, Click On “visa services” Then select “Find Application data” after coming down to get Umrah detail.
5. “Find Applicant data” Page will be open here First Type your “Passport Number” Enter Visa Type “Umrah” Chose Your “Nationality” And Chose “Visa Issuing Authority” Mean Which city did your visa come Come. Fill the “CAPTCHA CODE” And Press green “SEARCH” Button.
6. After doing all this, complete information of Check Umrah Visa Validity will appear on the home screen. like Full Name, Number of entries, Visa type, Passport Number, etc.
Video guide How To check Umrah Visa validity
How To Print Umrah Visa?
All the information about the visa will come and if you want to print it, below we are providing you a screenshot with which you can easily print your visa.