Living In Qatar if you want to Transfer Balance Credit From Ooredoo To Ooredoo It’s a very easy process. Now In this Article, we Discuss two easy methods with The Help of You Can easily Transfer Your Ooredoo Credit to Any Friends or Family member with Simple Steps. Balance Can Be Transfer From Using My Ooredoo App or From helpline Or From Ooredoo official website.[Recommended: How To use Free Internet In Kuwait
How To Transfer Credit From Ooredoo To Ooredoo On-Line?
Transfer Credit One Ooredo sim to Another Ooredoo sim with the Help of helpline Number the All methods we discuss with you. Using this method you can transfer a 10KD balance at a time if in any case, 10KD cannot send. then send 9 or 7 or 5 Kuwaiti dinars. And this way you can transfer the balance as many times as you want.
- First Dial From Your Ooredo Sim 1212
- Computer Automated voice started press 1 for the Hindi Language
- Then press 2 for balance Inquiry
- For balance Transfer Press 3 from mobile
- Now press 1 From Note pad For Ooredoo to Ooredoo balance transfer
- Enter Oordoo mobile Number you want to Transfer Balance
- Then press 1 for Confirmation Number
- Now enter the amount you want to send/Transfer
- If You want to Transfer Only 8KD press 000 After 8KD. Example (8000)
- To confirming want to send 8KD Press 1
- After a few Second Automatically A Successfully Message will be displayed on your mobile you have successfully transfer on this number 8KD and dates etc also show.
How To Transfer Balance Ooredoo To Ooredoo with Code/Message
If you want to transfer your balance in Ooredoo Sim to someone who is a friend or family member, then you can easily transfer your balance Ooredoo from any other Ooredoo Sim with the help of messages and code. Here’s is a Complete method to transfer balance. To send/Transfer balance first You need to check your Ooredoo Balance By dialing *555# Your balance will be displayed. Check Our New Article How To Recharge Ooredoo In Easy Method
- Go to the write Message and type 444 In Recipient
- Now Enter In message Receiver Mobile Number and Amount for Example 73400001 0.100 or 7340000 1KD
- And press send Button
- A Popup Message will be Show you have Successfully Transfer balance On this Number
How To Transfer Balance Ooredoo To Ooredoo with My Ooredoo App?
My Ooredoo App is an application in which you can transfer the balance to your friends. You can activate our packages and also Activate many cheap offers on your mobile. Whether the balance is transferred somewhere or other. Balance and sending messages to countries Pay bills and also many transactions and surveys can now be done with your help. Also, if you know, you can also transfer the balance are telling below
- First, download Ooredoo App from here
- open the app And login to My Ooredoo App. if Not Already Account create first
- For Transfer balance Below ATM Symbol icon Press
- In balance transfer Option Click On Transfer Now
- Enter The Mobile Number and Amount You want to transfer and click on OK
- For Confirmation Enter Your Civil ID number or Passport Number and Press Proceed Button
- A Message will be shown Your balance transfer was Successful