Many people like to use the PS4 controller on other types of consoles because it is very easy to use. Even when it comes to the Xbox One, people like to use the PS4 console on it because it allows them to play better games. But the question is, how do you use the PS4 controller on the Xbox One?
However, two different companies have used different technologies to build these two systems but know that there is actually a way that you can use the PS4 controller to play games on the Xbox One, and here I will show you Will tell you about
How To Use a PS4 Controller On Xbox One
If you want to connect the PS4 console to your Xbox One, you need to use CronusMAX-PLUSadapter. This is a reliable and stable way to connect the console and the console together.
- First, connect CronusMAXPLUS to your computer correctly (make sure it’s connected to the Internet). Doing so should be sufficient for all required drivers to be automatically downloaded and installed.
- Once you have downloaded CronusMAXPLUS to your computer, you need to download the Cronus Pro application before selecting Tools Options.
- After selecting Tools, you need to go to the Options button and then select the Device option from there.
Now you need to configure your output protocol to become Xbox One. You can select it from the drop-down menu that will appear after selecting the device option.
- After that, all you have to do is set up CronusMAXPLUS. To do this, you need to make sure that the search box named Dualshock4 / WiimoteBluetooth is checked.
- Now you can easily remove CronusMAXPLUS from PC. Next, securely connect it to your Xbox One using a specific USB port. After doing so, you will see that CronusMAXPLUSgets appears on the LED display as “AU” (Meaning: Confirmation).
- Next, you need to remove the batteries in your Xbox One console. Be sure to remove the batteries because this signal can effectively replace the PS4 signal if any Xbox One console stays connected to your console.
- With the number appearing on the Cronus Max Plus, it’s time to plug in the Xbox One console. Now you have to find the animation that tells you to get ready. These will be the two parts that revolve around the screen.
- Now it’s time to connect your Xbox One console to Cronus Max Plus. Again, you can connect these two devices with a strong USB cable. After doing so, the CronusMAXPLUS adapter display should say “0” instead of “AU”.
- Now, connect the USB adapter (Bluetooth4.0) directly to CronusMAXPLUS. Next, press the PS and Share buttons on the PS4 controller.
- You will notice that your console will start to glow white. This indicates that it is looking for a stable connection. So ideally, you should find your CronusMAXPLUS. Once this is done, it should stop shining white and show a solid color instead.
- But that’s not all. You need to keep an eye on the display bar on CronusMAXPLUS. It should change to “0” again. Once this is done, you can use your PS4 controller to play the game again.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World