Today We Know SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online. The good news for young Indians looking for work is the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The State Bank of India is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Apprentice. You may submit this form if you have a high school diploma or above.
Related Post: Haryana Home Guard Bharti 2023 Home Guard Apply Online
Those who applied to the State Bank of India’s (SBI) SBI Apprentice Rojgar Bharti and were deemed eligible and interested in becoming SBI Apprentices have been hired. Those interested in applying for this opening may do so via the sbi.co.in website. All qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
State Bank of India released 6100 apprentices in the previous cycle, thus it’s possible that SBI may do so again in 2023 via an SBI Apprentice Notification. Candidates will be chosen based on how well they do on an online written exam and a test of the local language. The successful applicants would be placed in an Apprenticeship programme at State Bank of India for a period of one year. If you’re keen on applying for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023, be sure to save this page so that you’re alerted as soon as the SBI Apprentice Notification, vacancies, and exam dates are made public.
Call for SBI Apprentices, 2023 SBI’s official website (www.sbi.co.in) will be where you may get the PDF announcement for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 test. The link below will take you to the full announcement of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment from the previous year, which all interested applicants are encouraged to review.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- Details about State Bank of India Jobs in 2023 Positions Available: Apprentice
- As a whole, there are vacancies No openings exist at this time
- Maximum Enrollment Age Between 30 and 45 Years The Method of Application All Online Jobs in India
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree (in any field) The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a university approved by the Government of India. Applicants should have their diplomas handy for verification purposes.
- Age Requirement for SBI Apprenticeship Program: 20-28 As of October 2023, when the selection is scheduled to take place, applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 28.
- Applicants from SC and ST categories are eligible for a 5-year age waiver, while OBC candidates get a 3-year age waiver. In the event that an applicant is certified as belonging to a caste group, they will be granted a ten to fifteen year age break.
- Aspects of Eligibility Not Covered Here Every candidate must be a resident of Nepal or Bhutan, or a citizen of India. Anyone who is not a citizen of India but wishes to take the SBI apprentice recruitment 2023 test must be a permanent resident.
Related Post: KSCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online In India
How To Apply SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- You are need to begin by going to the main website https://sbi.co.in/
- Find out all there is to know about the application form.
- Apply offline if the form is only available in paper format; otherwise, submit your application online.
- In the event that the form is not available online, applicants must first download the application form.
- If you go to the official website, you will be able to view a list of the papers that you need to provide with the application form.
- After properly filling out the application form, the required papers need to have their own signatures affixed to them.
- The envelope that contains the application form need to have the right address superscribed on it, and it ought to be sent to the address that is shown below.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: https://sbi.co.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World