The Saudi government has announced the reinstatement of the Saudi Visa on Arrival programme for qualifying nations. Travellers from non-eligible countries may still visit KSA on a tourist visa. Saudi Arabia is again open for tourists and international travel has resumed. Travellers from 49 countries may now apply for a Visa on Arrival (VoA) to enter Saudi Arabia.
Today, Saudi Arabia lifted another anti-travel policy. Holders of US, UK, and Schengen visas may get a 12-month visa on arrival. The policy affects passengers going to Saudi Arabia on Saudia, Flynas, or Flyadeal, according to the Saudi Press Agency. The COVID-19 pandemic had temporarily suspended this rule. Restoring the visa-on-arrival programme represents the last stage in restoring Saudi Arabia to a pre-pandemic level of openness,” said Tourism Minister Ahmed Al-Khateeb.
Note: Only credit cards and MADA are accepted for “Visa on Arrival”. The departure station check-in agents will guarantee that the tourist is eligible to apply for a visa based on the electronic platform’s list of eligible nationalities (https://visa.visitsaudi.com/). Upon arrival, passport offices or self-service machines will issue visas.
His Excellency Ahmed Al-Khateeb, Minister of Tourism and Chairman of STA, stated that restoring the visa-on-arrival programme brings Saudi Arabia back to a pre-pandemic level of openness and makes it one of the world’s most accessible tourist destinations for business, pleasure, and religious travel. In addition to helping thousands of individuals who rely on tourism for their livelihood, the government’s move would re-establish Saudi Arabia’s world-famous warm hospitality.
A travel ban imposed to safeguard individuals from the coronavirus epidemic was lifted by Saudi Arabia on March 6. In Saudi, no vaccination or PCR test is required anymore. It has been removed from the red list. Requirements for institutional quarantine and social segregation have been abolished. Only in enclosed public areas must masks be worn.
Saudi Visa on Arrival 2022 Latest News Which Countries Eligible
- San Marino
- South Korea
- The United States
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
Saudi Visa on Arrival requirements 2022
- Applicants must be 18 years old.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months before entering Saudi Arabia.
- Can’t get a refund if you’re rejected Non-refundable Visa costs
- Fees for overstaying when the visa expires without departing Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant’s religion is irrelevant.
- Countries with bilateral agreements may apply for e-Visas, visa-on-arrival, or consulate visas (USA, UK, South Korea and Japan).
- Return ticket; Booking lodging (just address necessary); A hard copy of the visa, however, a soft copy is suggested.
- Most e-Visas are issued in 5-30 minutes.
- All airlines undertake visa eligibility checks before boarding flights to Saudi Arabia.
- For holders of USA, UK, or Schengen visas, the following conditions must be met to get a 12-month visa without prior application It’s valid. Visas are either tourist or commercial. An entrance stamp from the issuing nation is required. To travel with SAUDIA, Flynas, or Flyadeal.
what is the Saudi Visa on Arrival validity?
The visa’s validity varies by kind. A single entry visa is valid for one month, whereas a multiple entry visa is valid for three months. A multiple entry visa is valid for three months, regardless of whether you leave and return.
what is the Saudi Visa on Arrival fee?
The Visa on Arrival costs SAR 300, and the new comprehensive medical insurance that includes COVID-19 therapy is SAR 480 plus VAT. Visa on Arrival accepts just credit cards and MADA.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World