Today We Know RPSC Jobs Jaipur Town Planner Vacancies 2022 Apply Online. RPSC Jaipur is now accepting applications for its recruitment process. Apply for a position as an Assistant Town Planner in Rajasthan solely using the online application form. Visit https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ to access the RPSC online application portal.
Related Post: Mangalore University Jobs Mandya 2022 Apply Online
RPSC has announced 43 open positions on its website. Here are the specifics on the available positions for Assistant Town Planner at the RPSC, along with a copy of the official job posting. Those interested in applying for a position with the federal or state government via RPSC must complete the RPSC Registration process by the specified deadline.
There will be openings for Assistant Town Planner positions, and the RPSC has announced its recruitment drive for 2022. If you have an M.Tech, an engineering degree, or a postgraduate degree, you may apply online to work for the PSC. Forty-three positions for assistant town planners are available in Rajasthan. To be considered for RPSC Jobs 2022, please submit your online application no later than November 9, 2022.
Advertisement for the position of Assistant Town Planner in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) – RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022 (RPSC). All interested parties should carefully review the position description and requirements listed below. Applicants need to verify that they meet the requirements for the position, including those related to age, education, and work history.
If you meet the requirements, please apply by November 9th, 2022. Visit the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 website for up-to-date information on how to apply for the open position of Assistant Town Planner with the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Related Post: NAL Jobs Bengaluru Project Staff Vacancies 2022
Recruitment Notification & Application Form for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) may be found at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. It is the policy of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) to conduct tests and interviews to determine which applicants will be hired. Recruitment, new vacancy, forthcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, impending announcements, etc. can all be found on the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC Jobs Jaipur Town Planner Vacancies Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- RPSC is the name of the board, and there are 43 open positions.
- Applying for the Position of Assistant Town Planner Name of the Post Online Mode
- Position Within the Government Position Location Within the Government Website for the Official Government of Jaipur, Rajasthan (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/)
- Scale of Pay INR 15600-39100/- Per Month as an Average Cost
- Age Limit 20-40 Years The application fee is Rs.350/-, which must be paid online (Rs.250/- for applicants from non-creamy layers of OBC and MBC, and Rs.150/- for those from SC/ST whose family income is less than 2.50 Lakh).
- The Process of Selection Written Exam. Qualifications in terms of Education:
- BE, B.Tech, Degree Examine the advertisement to see whether it requires a certain level of knowledge.
- The age limit is between 18 and 45 years. Make sure you check the announcement for the age restriction and any exemptions.
- The Process of Selection The applicants who are most qualified for the RPSC Vacancy will be chosen via a process that includes a written test, an interview, and the verification of their documents.
Related Post: WBHFWS Jobs Kolkata 2022 Apply Online
How TO Apply RPSC Jobs Jaipur Town Planner Vacancies
- Official Website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Go to the bottom of the website and click on the link that says “call” under the news section. Follow the link to register for the event online. Take your time and read the instructions thoroughly. To get started, click the “Start” button.
- Please wait while the registration form loads. Finish the registration procedure by filling in the required information and submitting it.
- Applicants are given a login ID and password after their registration has been processed successfully. The application form will become available shortly.
- Pay close attention as you fill in all of the information. Ensure that you upload all of the necessary papers, such as the format.
- You may pay the registration fee either online or in person. At this point, you should submit the application form and print it off for your records.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World