Qatar is home to Filipino workers in the Middle East. There are actually about 300,000 more or fewer Filipinos living in this country. For overseas workers who have been living in the country for a long time, this is a guideline for applying or renewing a Filipino passport in Qatar. See details for applying for a new passport document.
Apply for a new passport in Doha, Qatar
Document require for Passport renewal
- Personal status of the applicant
- Properly complete electronic passport application form (click here) or at the embassy.
- Original passport
- A copy of the passport (inside the front cover and inside the back cover)
- Applicants are advised to wear appropriate clothing (with collar)
- The electronic passport fee is 240.00 QR
Hint: No appointment is required for passport renewal. All you have to do is come to the embassy with your needs. There is no ticket number or slot number, but you have to line up every step of the way to check documents, encrypt data, take photos and make payments. It is wise to be there before business hours as many Kaaba will be waiting for the embassy to open to renew their passports.
How do you get to the embassy?
If you are returning from the old airport, the taxi fare will be around 30 QAR to 35 QAR by taxi.
The Philippine Embassy in Qatar has suggested that the release of the passport could take one to two months. In my case, I received an SMS from the embassy stating that my passport was ready in 3 months. Therefore, it is advisable to renew your passport 6 months before it expires so that you do not have to worry about any travel plans.
Philippine Embassy in Qatar
- Address: District 68, July District, Doha, State of Qatar
- Website: http://dohape.dfa.gov.ph
- s Box: 24900, Street 860, Doha, Qatar
- Contact No: +974 4483 1585
- Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
The embassy is closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays in the Philippines and Qatar. On weekends and public holidays, in case of distress and the Philippines needs immediate help, the duty officer can be contacted on the telephone number during normal business hours. (+974) 4483 1585.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World