Everyone in Qatar must have a residence permit, which is issued to people living in the country. The sponsor or foreign employee deals with obtaining a residence permit, but when the residence permit expires, the individuals have to renew it themselves. Incorrect or expired RP can cause you to pay a fine, but there are times when you are not fined. Here you can find all the basic information about the grace period for renewal of RP card in Qatar.
Qatar is home to many immigrant nationalities around the world. About 85% of Qatar’s population is immigrant. According to a study, more than 63 former sponsors are satisfied with their lives in Qatar. So Qatar is definitely a great place to live and work.
Qatar Rp Renewal Grace Period
Your residence permit depends on your visa. Once this is explained, the Home Office allows you to renew it for 1 to 3 years. After the expiration date, there is a 3 month grace period in which you can stay without paying a penalty. The service is available to Qataris, smart card holders and state residents. After an additional period of 90 days, you will be fined 10 QR per day.
There is a straightforward way to renew your residence permit online. So you need a smart card and a home office account. Detailed steps are given below.
Residency Permit Renewal Fees
- You will be billed Q 500 per person for your family, spouse and children.
- If a company or organization sponsors you, you will have to pay one thousand QR.
- 300 riyals for personal guarantors, servants, farmers and sailors.
- If you renew for 3 years you will get 20% discount.
- Delivery fee is RP20QR.
RP Renewal in Qatar Online
Step 1: Visit the Ministry of Interior website. Click on e-Services and provide your smart ID card information to login. Read more Top 9 companies in Qatar where you can start your career.
Step 2: Click on Residential Services.
Step 3: Click on the residence permit from the next page.
Step 4: If you are renewing for yourself or for individuals, enter your QID number to renew and click Add. You can renew a maximum of 5 numbers at a time.
Step 5: If you are renewing for the company, provide the personal number. You can see a new ray with a maximum of 20 numbers each time.
Step 6: Select the residence permit renewal period. And Select your delivery option.
Step 7: Complete the renewal of your residence permit by paying the applicable fee.
Rp Cancellation Qatar Online
If you want to leave Qatar, you must cancel your residence. A valid RP holder can cancel the RP. The service is available to Qataris, smart card holders and state residents.
- Visit the Ministry of Interior website. Click on e-Services and provide your smart ID card information to login. Click here
- Click on Residential Services.
- Click Cancel Residence from the next page.
- Submit your residency permit for revocation.
- Cancel your residence permit by paying the applicable fee.
- Print the payment receipt for further use.
Cancelled Residency Permit Grace Period
If your sponsor or company revokes your residence permit, you will be able to stay in Qatar for 30 days without paying a fine.
Residency Permit Cancellation Fees
- You will pay 20 QR for personal care.
- You will pay 50 QR to sponsor the company.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World