There are many jobs in Qatar, including opportunities for those working in the aviation industry. In today’s article, we will consider the salaries and benefits of pilots working for Qatar Airways.
Qatar Airways is a state-owned carrier of the Kingdom of Qatar. Since its inception in 1997, the airline has received numerous prestigious awards – most recently ‘Airline of the Year’ for SkyTrax ‘2019, an award that has been received in recent years.
Qatar Airways Pilot Salaries and Benefits
Qatar Airways is headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha and operates from its base at Hamad International Airport. Every day, it flies to more than 160 destinations in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, the Far East, South Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania.
Currently, Qatar Airways employs more than 46,000 professionals, including pilots who skillfully fly more than 200 state-of-the-art aircraft.
Specific requirements for pilots
Occasionally, Qatar Airways recruits pilots to help operate its fleet. According to the airline’s website, the specific requirements for the first officer (ie the second or second pilot in command of the aircraft) are as follows Here are the Requirements for Qatar Airways Pilot.IF you wish to Join and Getting a Job as a Pilot. Here is a simple Rules
- He should not be more than 55 years old
- English language proficiency level 4 or higher
- ATPL is valid for ITAO Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory Pass / Credit)
- Accurate tool rating (IR)
- An accurate medical category
- Flight B787 / B777 / B767 / B757 / B737NG / B747-400 / 800 with rate rated and currently at least 500 hours
- At least 1,000 hours in one of the following categories: (a) A multi-crew and engine cockpit glass jet aircraft. (B)
- Multi-crew operating turboprop glass cockpit. (c) A high-performance military aircraft
Pilot salary and benefits
The salary of a Qatar Airways pilot depends on the position and government experience. For example, in addition to the basic salary, the captain’s allowances will be close to 50,000 QAR per month, while a more experienced captain can earn 69,000 QAR per month.
In addition to the base salary, Qatar Airways pilots have the right to
- Houses provided by the company
- Benefit Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Family medical insurance
- License loss insurance
- School fee support
- Loss of license insurance
- Annual leave (42 years per year)
- Meal allowance during breaks
- Comprehensive life insurance
- Travel incentives and discounts
Disclaimer: The above details are estimates and are for information sharing purposes only. The exact pilot requirements, pay scale, and benefits may change at any time. For more information on employment opportunities with this airline, please visit the official Qatar Airways website.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World