The Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) is a requirement under the rules and regulations of the POEE (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration). Obtaining an OEC to ensure that you are documented and protected by the Philippine government Are International airport officials before being able to leave the Philippines. The presence of the OEC proves that you are a public worker abroad. In addition, if you have an OEC, you do not need to pay travel tax or station fees, unless you are traveling to another country for leisure or vacation.
How to get OEC for Overseas Workers in Qatar
Here are the steps to get a hard copy of your BM appointment online.
- Visit the Balk Mangwa website for online processing.
- If you are a new user of the website, you need to create a new user account. Go to the new user section. Type your first and middle name, last name, date of birth, gender, email and password.
- Go to your email so you can confirm your new account. Verification helps you recover your account if you forget your password.
- You can now login to the home screen of the website. Type your email and password under the “Pre-Registered” section.
- You will be redirected to the Personal Data page. Fill in the required information, such as your name, passport details, other personal details, government-issued identification number, parental information, employer information, legal beneficiaries and upload your photo.
- After completing all the information, click on Acquire OEC or Discount at the top right of your profile page.
- After that, you will be asked to write down your scheduled flight schedule. Also read the important reminders below. An important reminder is that you must use a passport that is valid for at least six months from the required departure date. Another reminder is that you must leave your OEC within 60 days of issuance. Finally, the OEC is for external use only.
- You will then be asked to select your travel destination. Select Polo – Middle East and Doha and click Next.
- You will then be sent to the Calendar screen. Choose a period. You will then be shown schedule details including branch, date, time and address. Check again before clicking the Set Apply button.
- Next, you will see the bulk Manggagwa information sheet which you will print by clicking on the Print Appointment button at the top right.
Visit the Polo OWWA Qatar located on the 20th floor, Al Jazeera Tower, Convention Center Street, Doha. Bring two copies of the following documents.
- Print BM appointment online.
- Original contract of work certified by the Ministry of Labor.
- Identity card
- Copy of sponsor ID card (for domestic service workers only) (HSW)
Procedure While in Polo OWWA
- Go to the reception area and present your original passport. You will then be given the forms you need to fill out and the needs and the room you want to go to.
- Go to the contract confirmation room, get a number and wait your turn. Prepare your employment contract, passport and ID card and pay the required fees.
- Go to the second floor to subscribe to OWWA. You will fill out and submit the form and pay a fee.
- OEC’s request ltd. Return to recipient area. Pay OEC fees.
- Go to the SSS / Peg iBag office on the ground floor where you will find the Peg iBag membership application / confirmation form. You will have to pay 30 QAR for 3 months installment or 120 QAR for 12 month installment.
- If you entered Qatar on a tourist, business or family visa, you will need to sign an affidavit and a statement of information that they will give you at the office.
- Bring QR40 for agreement ratification, QR960 for OEC for 60 days, and QR93 for OWWA membership for two years. You have to bring the exact amount.
- The general working hours of Polo OWA are as follows: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm to Sunday to Thursday.
If you follow these steps, you will eventually get your OEC. Enjoy using whatever purpose you need.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World