Today We Know OSSC Recruitment Apply Online 2022 In India. The announcement of the OSSC Recruitment 2023 is wonderful news for young people living in Odisha who are searching for job. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has completed the process of hiring new candidates to fill the vacant slots for Regular Teachers.
Related Website Job: Get Daily New Free Job best Salery
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has made appointments to the position of OSSC Regular Teachers from among the candidates who were qualified and interested in the OSSC Bharti. Degree, BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, B.H.Ed, B.Ed, BA, M.Ed, C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed are examples of degrees that qualify for this opportunity. If you are interested in applying for this position and satisfy the prerequisites listed, you may do so by visiting the website located at www.ossc.gov.in. The mentioned deadline must be met by all submissions in order to be considered.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is currently accepting web forms from qualified individuals for the role of Regular Teacher at Government Secondary Schools are run by the State and Municipal Enterprise ( sme Department of Odisha (S&ME Department), located in Bhubaneswar. The applications can be submitted through the OSSC’s website. Candidates who are interested in applying for the posts may do so beginning on the 11th of December through the website ossc.gov.in. The date of January 9, 2023 is the cutoff for submitting an application for the available posts.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has 7540 vacancies for regular teaching positions in the secondary schools in Bhubaneswar that are overseen by the state’s S&ME Department. There are a variety of teaching jobs included in the official notice, including TGT, Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, Telugu Teacher, Urdu Teacher, and Physical Education Teacher.
Related Post: Best Salery Job In India Apply Online
OSSC Recruitment Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- Vacancies Name Regular Teachers Total Vacancy 7540 Qualification Degree, BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, B.H.Ed, B.Ed, BA, M.Ed, C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed Qualification Degree, BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, B.H.Ed, B.Ed, BA, M.Ed, C.P.Ed/ D
- Age Limit 21-38 Years The mode of application is online, and the location of the job is listed as Bhubaneswar in Odisha.
- Age Requirements According to the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification,
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old and no more than 38 years old on January 1, 2022, in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Age Relaxation for Women, SC/ST/SEBC, and Others Age range of candidates: 5
Candidates for the PwD Program ten years No application fee is required: There is no application fee
- Exams in the Preliminary Round, the Main Written Exam, and Certificate Verification Make Up the Selection Process
How To apply OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Obviously, the first step is to visit the real deal’s website http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Find out everything you need to know to fill out an application.
- Online applications are the preferred method.
- To apply if the application form is unavailable online, one must first download the form.
- In order to apply for the form, you must first gather the necessary documentation, which can be viewed on the site itself.
- Fill out the application form accurately, and then self-attest the necessary documents.
- Please send your completed application to the following address, with the correct address clearly superscribed on the envelope.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World