Today We Know NSD Recruitment In India Apply Online 2022. The good news for young people looking for work in Delhi is that NSD Recruitment 2022 is now open. The National School of Drama (NSD) is looking to fill the positions of Assistant Registrar and Junior Stenographer. If you have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree in engineering, or a degree in sound technology, you may be eligible.
Related Post: Junior Research Fellow Govt Jobs Recruitment 2022
Then fill out this application. Candidates who are competent and interested in working as an Assistant Registrar or Junior Stenographer at the National School of Drama may apply via the NSD Rojgar Bharti. In order to apply for this employment, qualified individuals can visit the nsd.gov.in website before the deadline.
Job Openings at NSD in 2022 There are 11 open positions for Assistant Registrar, Jr. Steno in Delhi – New Delhi. The National School of Drama has announced 11 open positions that may be applied for online. Those interested in applying to the NSD may do so via the organization’s official website (nsd.gov.in recruitment 2022). Please submit your online application no later than 15 December 2022.
The National School of Drama (NSD) has announced the availability of eleven (11!) positions for Assistant Registrar in its upcoming 2022 recruitment cycle. Tenth- and twelfth-graders, as well as those with Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees, are eligible for employment From 11/24/2022 through 15/12/2022, qualified applicants will be able to respond to the job posting. All of the chosen individuals will be assigned to work in New Delhi.
NSD is only accepting applications online for this announcement. The link to the NSD online application can be found on the official website. Candidates are encouraged to submit their NSD 2022 application packets online. Only the official website will host the application form available online.
NSD Recruitment Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- Vacancies Name Assistant Registrar, Jr. Steno
- Total Number of Openings11 Qualification
- 10th, 12th, Degree or Diploma in Sound Technology, Graduation from High School, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology, Masters Degree
- 18–45 Years of Age Limitation Mode de l’application
- Employment Opportunities Available Online in Delhi and New Delhi
- Educational Requirements In accordance with the official announcement made by NSD, candidates must have obtained their 10th and 12th grades, as well as a degree or diploma in sound technology.
- A graduation degree, a BE or B.Tech degree, and a master’s degree from one of the accredited schools or boards.
- According to the National School of Drama Recruitment Notification, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 45 at the time of application. The highest age allowed for applicants is 45.
- Cost of the Application UD Candidates: Rs. 100/- OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/- SC, ST, and Women Candidates: Nil Candidates: Rs. 100/- OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/
- How to Make a Payment Net Banking The selection process consists of an interview, a written test, and a skill test.
Related Post: OSSC Recruitment Apply Online 2022 In India
How To Apply NSD Recruitment in India
- Before submitting an application, make sure the position you’re interested in is listed on the NSD careers page or recruitment.
- Section of the official website (nsd.gov.in).
- View the announcement for the position of Assistant Registrar, Jr. Steno and see if you qualify.
- Before beginning the application, please verify the deadline has not passed.
- Complete the application form accurately if you meet the requirements.
- Get an Application form number/acknowledgment number by remembering that you paid the application fee .
- If applicable) and submitted your application before the due date (15-Dec-2022).
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World