Today We Know NLC Recruitment 2023 Industrial Trainee Posts 500 Vacancies. On June 8th, 2023, Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited issued a notice about NLC Recruitment 2023 for Industrial Trainee Posts. A notification has been issued for the hiring of 500 industrial trainees to work on the company’s different projects and offices located all throughout India. Candidates will be able to use the link to submit their applications online beginning on June 9th, 2023.
Related Post:UCIL Latest Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Candidates who meet the requirements may submit their applications electronically between September 6 and July 8, 2023. Candidates who are considering applying for the Industrial Trainee positions are encouraged to read the provided guidelines and submit their applications online. In addition, please review the following information for more specifics about eligibility.
NLC Recruitment 2023 Applicants to the NLC Recruitment 2023 must possess either a diploma or a degree in engineering in order to be considered for the position. A written examination is going to be used to choose the people who would go through training. The final selection will be made according to the order of merit, which will be determined by the candidate’s overall total score on the written test. The post contains a direct link that may be used to submit an online application for the NLC Recruitment 2023.
PDF of the NLC Notification for 2023 NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has published a full announcement of the NLC Recruitment 2023 on its official website, www.nlcindia.in. This notification is in response to the advertisement number 02/2023. Aspiring Candidates may have a general understanding of the notice particulars by visiting the official website or using the direct link that has been given to download the PDF of the notification.
Related Post: JSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Best Salary
Candidates are able to get a copy of the NLC Notification in PDF format by following the link that has been given below. Before submitting your application for the NLC Recruitment 2023, make sure you read the announcement in its entirety and give it great consideration. Candidates may access the official website at www.nlcindia.in to submit their applications.
Then go to the page that is dedicated to careers and recruiting using the navigation bar. Read everything very carefully after clicking the official notice download. Please ensure that all of the details are entered correctly. Finally, make sure that your application is submitted. Important Dates Important dates about the Central Government Jobs that are coming up in 2023. Date for Beginning of Online Applications: June 9, 2023 Deadline for Submitting Applications: July 8, 2023.
Related Post: CG Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply online
NLC Recruitment 2023 Industrial Trainee Posts Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- Industrial Trainee Organization NLC India Limited (NLCIL) Advt Number 02/2023 Vacancies 500 Category Government Jobs Application Mode OnlineThe dates for online registration are from the 9th of June to the 8th of July in 2023.
- The selection process will consist of a written exam, and the job location will be all around India. The official website is www.nlcindia.in.
- Scale of Pay Candidates that are chosen for the Industrial Trainee positions at NLC will get the following monthly compensation if they are hired. Please review the following information about pay.
- What is the Name of the Training Program? Industrial Trainee on the Pay Scale with a Focus on Specialized Mining Equipment (SME) Operations18,000 to 22,000 Industrial Trainee positions are now available across all Mines and Mines Support Services.14,000 to 18,000
- Candidates for the Industrial Trainee Post must not be older than the specified age restriction in order to be considered eligible for the position. The maximum age might be lowered in accordance with the regulations set out by the government. The modified upper age restriction is detailed further below.
- UR / EWS OBC (NCL) SC / ST 1 Industrial Trainee S. No. Post Name37 years 40 years 42 years 42 years 37 years 40 years 40 years
- Qualifications in Education: 1. Industrial Trainee Candidates need to hold a full-time diploma in engineering or an equivalent ITI certification in the appropriate trade.
- Procedures for Selecting The criteria for selection will be as follows No application fees are required, and the written test is provided free of charge.
Related Post: India Post Circle Jobs Delhi 2023 Apply online
How To Apply NLC Recruitment 2023 Industrial Trainee Posts
- Visit the NLC India Limited (NLCIL) online at their official website, which can be found at www.nlcindia.in.
- To apply online, go to the homepage and click the “Apply Online” button. You will now be taken to a new page that contains the application gateway for online applications.
- To register for the NLC recruitment in 2023, click the link that says “Registration.”
- You may log in by selecting the Login option and entering the login credentials that were created for you during the registration process.
- Fill up your personal data, communication details, and academic details. Please ensure that the relevant papers are uploaded in the appropriate format.
- After the verification, the application cost that was requested should be paid. You may get a printed copy of the NLC 2023 application form by printing it off and keeping it for your records.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World