Today We Know NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 Apply Online. For young people looking for work in Telangana, the NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 is excellent news. There are new openings at NIRDPR, the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, for the positions of Project Training Manager and Young Fellow.
Related Post: DHS Pudukkottai Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
If you have the necessary education and experience (diploma, degree, graduation, master’s degree), Positions for a Project Training Manager and Related Positions Available on a Contract Basis. The application deadline for NIRDPR Jobs 2023 is February 9, 2023, and applications must be submitted in the manner specified.
If you have a Postgraduate Certificate or Degree, you may fill out this application. In order to fill the positions of Project Training Manager and Young Fellow at the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), the institute held an open recruitment event known as NIRDPR Bharti. Those interested in applying for this opening may do so by visiting nirdpr.org.in before the application deadline.
Related Post: CMHO Raipur Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
Join the NIRDPR Team in 2023! The city of Hyderabad, Telangana is offering a total of 155 Project Training Manager, Young Fellow job openings. In order to fill 155 open positions, the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has announced a recruitment drive on its website. For more information on the NIRDPR’s job openings in 2023, visit nirdpr.org.in. Online applications must be submitted by February 9, 2023.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- The official name of this group is the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) Job Description Young Fellow Project Trainer
- As a whole, there are 155 positions available. Hourly Rate Rs. 20,000 – 1,25,000/- Hyderabad, Telangana, India Online applications are accepted only via the official website, nirdpr.org.in.
- Candidates must hold a diploma, degree, graduation, master’s degree, or postgraduate diploma from an accredited institution in order to apply for a position at NIRDPR, as stated in the organization’s official announcement.
- Candidates must be no more than 62 years old as of January 1, 2023, citing the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj’s official recruitment notice.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for those in the general population, Rs. No one fits the bill
Format of Payment: Online \Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Personal Interview
Related Post: CISF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
How To Apply NIRDPR Recruitment 2023
- To begin, go to the official website, which may be found at nirdpr.org.in.
- Also, ensure that the NIRDPR Recruitment or Careers postings that you want to apply for are still active.
- Check your eligibility and open the job announcement for the position of project training manager and young fellow.
- Before you begin filling out the application form, make sure to double check the deadline.
- Complete the application form accurately if you believe you are qualified for the position.
- You must get the Application form number/acknowledgment number, as well as pay the application fee
- (if one is required) and submit the application form by the deadline (February 9, 2023), in order to be considered.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: http://nirdpr.org.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World