Today We Know NCB Recruitment 2023 Surveillance Assistant Posts, Salary 20200.The Narcotics Control Bureau published an employment notice for a Surveillance Assistant on NCB Recruitment 2023 on April 25, 2023. Twenty Surveillance Assistant positions are available throughout India, and applications are now being accepted.
Related Post: Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their materials to the above address no later than June 24, 2023. Here, interested parties may learn more about the position’s qualifications, the application process, the screening criteria, and the associated costs. Please review the instructions carefully and submit your application as soon as possible. Learn more about the necessary qualifications by reading on.
NCB Surveillance Assistant and Sepoy Recruiting for the Year 2023: The Narcotics Control Bureau has posted the official notice for the NCB Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy Recruitment 2023 on its website. The NCB has published a notice detailing the NCB Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 99 posts available.
The NCB Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy Recruitment 2023 application process is now open and will remain so until May 29 of that year. You should bookmark this page so you can come back to read more on the NCB Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy notice whenever you want. Details on the company, the position, and the application and interview processes, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, are included in this detailed job posting.
Those who meet the requirements and are interested may apply by mail using the application format that has been outlined. Submit your application by 5pm on May 29, 2023 to the Deputy Director (Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, 2nd Floor August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi, along with the relevant documents that you have self-attested.
NCB Recruitment 2023 Surveillance Assistant Posts Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- The position will be known as a Surveillance Assistant. Post Date: 25/04/2023
- Number of Open Positions 20 Location all throughout India
- Candidates for the positions of Surveillance Assistant will be eligible for a monthly wage if they are hired, as shown by the following pay scale. The specifications of each pay band are shown down below.
- Age Requirements (as of June 24, 2023): In order to be considered eligible for the positions of Surveillance Assistant, applicants must meet the age requirements listed below. Check out the chart below to see what the maximum age is.
- The candidate must have a high school diploma or its equivalent in order to be considered.
Procedures for Selecting Candidates The candidates will be chosen using the procedures listed below.
- The selection process will consist of a written exam and an interview. There will be no application fees. There will be a reduction of age requirements for those who are applying for the positions of Surveillance Assistant and Sepoy in the Narcotics Control Bureau.
- Compensation for the NCB Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy 2023 Position
Those interested in applying for the position of Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy with the Narcotics Control Bureau may discover information about the expected wage structure here. For more information, please refer to the table that has been provided below.
Related Post: Bank Of Baroda Jobs in Gujarat 2023 Apply Today
How To Apply NCB Recruitment 2023 Surveillance Assistant Posts
- Candidates may submit their applications by following the processes that are listed below. To learn more, check out the NCB’s official website at www.narcoticsindia.nic.in.
- Get the application by clicking here. The application form may be found in the downloadable PDF that accompanies the recruiting announcement.
- Please include a cellphone number and email address that are active. Candidates are required to fill out the form with all of the pertinent and accurate facts.
- Please provide all of the necessary attachments. Send the application to the stated address by the 24th of June, 2023 or later via any service, including but not limited to Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service.
- Visit the official website as the first step. The applicants are required to submit their applications by hand, through post or courier, or via in-person submission to the address listed on the recruiting part of the NCB website (narcoticsindia.nic.in).
- in accordance with the requirements for qualifications and eligibility that have been outlined above. There will be no other means of application that will be considered.
- The next step is to get the application ready. You must first download the application form, then fill it out with all of the necessary information, and then attach photocopies of all of the necessary certifications.
- The third step is to post your application. Obtain a demand draught or make payment for application costs via a method other than the internet, if doing so is needed, and send your application using speed post or directly to the office address.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website Apply Visit: https://narcoticsindia.nic.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World