Today We Know J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College Recruitment 2022. There is some good news for young people in the state of West Bengal who are looking for work: Both the J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and the Hospital are currently looking for qualified individuals to fill open positions in the role of Lecturer, and recent advertisements have been placed in both locations.
If you have a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Bachelor of Applied Medical Science (BAMS), you are eligible to apply for the J.B. program. The Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital of the State of Roy has just welcomed J.B. Roy to their team of professionals. Those individuals from J.B. who have an interest in teaching at Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College are encouraged to submit an application. Rojgar Bharti of the Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College is now accepting applications. Candidates who are interested in the position and meet the qualifications should submit their applications as quickly as possible through the website wbhealth.gov.in.
Opportunities for Employment in 2022 at Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College: The J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal, has published an announcement on their website, wbhealth.gov.in, inviting individuals to submit applications for the position of Lecturer. Personal applications must be received by the deadline of December 10, 2022.
J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College Recruitment Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- Post Details Lecturer Total Number of Open Positions 1 Position pays a monthly salary of Rs. 56,100.
- Job Location Kolkata West Bengal
- Mode of Application Offline The official website may be accessed at wbhealth.gov.in.
- Details of eligibility were necessary for the recruitment process at the J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College.
- Qualifications in terms of Education
- According to the official notice provided by J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College, candidates must have a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- A Bachelor’s Degree, and a Master’s Degree from a board or university that is recognised.
- Age RestrictionThe candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as of the date of the recruitment announcement for the J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, if they want to be considered for the position.
- Cost of Application There is No Cost of Application. The Interview Stage of the Selection Process
Related Post: OSSC Recruitment Apply Online 2022 In India
How To Apply J.B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College Recruitment
- You are need to begin by going to the main website http://wbhealth.gov.in/
- Find out all there is to know about the application form.
- Apply offline if the form is only available in paper format; otherwise, submit your application online.
- In the event that the form is not available online, applicants must first download the application form.
- If you go to the official website, you will be able to view a list of the papers that you need to provide with the application form.
- After properly filling out the application form, the required papers need to have their own signatures affixed to them.
- The right address should be superscribed on the envelope that contains the application form, and the envelope should be forwarded to the following address Verify the Statement Made Officially.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World