For Filipinos who want to check the count of SSS contributions online, here is a step-by-step guide to help you. In the Philippines, it is a good idea to have a Social Security System (SSS) account as a way to save for the future. The system also offers insurance, loans and other benefits. Therefore, it is important to find support by visiting the nearest SSS branch and checking your transactions.
However, going to the SSS branch is not always a possibility, especially if you work abroad. Fortunately, now there’s a way to view your contributions online. Read on to find out how you can check your SSS contributions anytime, anywhere.
step-by-step guide to checking out online SSS contributions
- Go to the SSS website – https://www.sss.gov.ph.
- Sign up for a member account. Be prepared with your SSS number, your last SSS subscription / payment receipt, and your personal information (name, date of birth, address, etc.).
- Fill in all the required fields as shown below. This is first step in the registration . Be sure to double-check the details before clicking submit.
- You will receive an email from SSS. Click on the link provided to proceed to the second stage of your registration.
- Fill in all the required fields as shown below.
- One question that will ask is are you a pensioner? Click on the number to find out what kind of membership you have (for example, contracted worker abroad). Then, when you reach the SBR number square. / OTC, note the
- If you have made a payment through a bank, enter your 6-digit Special Bank Receipt (SBR) number.
- If you have paid more than the counter (OTC) in the SSS branch, enter the 8-digit number after T # (for example T # 16000076).
- If you have made a payment through SM Biod Center, Western Union, Remittance Center, or I-Remit, enter your 6-digit OTC verification number.
- If you have paid automatically through Debt Management (ADA), enter 6 zero (000000).
- You. You will receive another email from SSS stating, “You have successfully registered with the SSS website.”
7.Congratulations! This message will also contain your username and password, which you can use to log in to the SSS website.
8. Log in to your SSS account by entering your username and password. After logging in, hover over “Electronic Services” and then click “Inquiry”.
9. You will be directed to ‘Information about standing employees’. Hover over member information and then click on the actual premium to see your monthly subscription. You can now check all your SSS contributions from the beginning to the last payment.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World