It is very important to take care of health. In Qatar, Hammad Hospital is the primary provider of public health care where everyone can go for counseling or emergency procedures. Hamad Health Card is required for access to facilities and cost of treatment. Qatar citizens and residents can apply for a Hamad Health Card. It can be used in Hammad hospitals such as Alwakra and Al Khor.
Applying for a Hamad Health Card
In order to avail the services of discounted hospitals in Hamad Hospital and health facilities, it is necessary to apply for Hamad Health Card. The first step is to go to the nearest Primary Health Care Center (PHCC) where one lives. Then fill out the form and receive the PHCC file number. The PHCC may issue the card in advance or advise the applicant to return on another day. The application for health card is submitted only during morning hours. Credit card is the preferred method of payment.
- utility bills, these documents must be submitted when applying for a health card.
- Qatari Adults – Passport or ID copies and a passport size photo and pay 50 QAR Rials
- Qatari children. Birth certificate with Qatari ID number or passport, a passport size photo, vaccination card (if this is the first time to apply for a health card) and payment of QR50
- GCC National Adult Residents. Copies of passport or ID number with Qatari ID number, a passport size photo, old health card (for renewal of application) and payment of QR50
- Children living in GCC. Birth certificate or passport with Qatari ID number, a passport size photograph, vaccination card (for issuing initial card for children born in Qatar), old health card (for renewal of application) and QR 50 Payment of
- Adult Residents – A valid Qatar Identity Card (QID) or passport with a valid residence permit, a passport size photograph and payment of 100 QAR
- Children’s passport with valid residence permit, a passport size photograph, vaccination card (for first time. Applicants, who were born in Qatar or have been vaccinated in Qatar) and payment of QR 100
- Domestic Staff. A valid residence permit, a passport size photograph, the sponsor’s original ID card, and a valid passport paying 50 Qatari Riyals .Some companies make it easier for their employees to apply for a health card. It is best to check with the company before applying for a card.
Renewing Health card
Here are some things to remember about how to renew your health card
This can be done at all Hammad Medical Corporation hospitals, visit the Patient and Visitor Service Center for instructions. It is also possible to renew online through the Hukoomi website (http://portal.www.gov.qa).
If a valid card is lost, the replacement fee is 50 QA for Qatari and 100 QAR for non-Qatari
If the expired card is lost, the replacement fee is QR100 for Qataris and QR200 for non-Qataris.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World