EMI is a lifesaver for everyone. You can buy any product with a credit card and then convert it into EMI so that you can pay some amount every month and pay the whole amount in installments. If you have made an EMI of a transaction on your SBI credit card and you think it was done by mistake, or you want to close it before the said months. In this post, we will look at how to block SBIEMI credit cards online with instructions and fees
Requirements to foreclose SBI credit card EMI online
- SBI Credit Card Login Certificates – User ID, Mobile Number, or SBI Card Number.
- Mobile phone number registered with the bank.
- Your Registered mobile phone number must be active and be able to receive OTP via SMS.
How to foreclose SBI credit Card EMI Online
- First Visit SBI WebsiteForeclose SBI Credit Card EMI click Here
- From the homepage, click the Login button.
- Next, on the new page, select the login method as username, mobile number, or card details. You have to enter the required details as per your choice.
- We will select the mobile number as the login method because it is easy. Enter the mobile phone number on the screen and click the Continue button.
- On the new screen, enter the credit card PIN, and get the one-time password on your registered mobile number. Click the Login button to go to the main dashboard.
- From the Main Dashboard, click on the Benefits option from the left menu.
- Then, under the submenu, click on the Foreclose option.
- Now, on the new page, first, select your credit card for which you want to turn off EMI.
- Now, on the same page, select the type of product you want to close. For mobile phones, electronic devices, etc.
- On the same page, you can now see the current EMI list.
- Select the EMI you want to turn off.
- From the new page, you can see the closing fee and the total amount you have to pay on the next statement.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, click Confirm Foreclose
- You have received an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen to confirm the request to close EMI for SBI Credit Card.
- With these simple steps, you can easily complete the EMI Forklose Method using the SBI Credit website.
What is the closing fee on the SBI card?
You will have to pay some fee to turn off EMI on your SBI credit card. The final EMI closing fee is 3% of the current principal amount.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World