Post Office Payments Bank offers a reliable savings bank account to many people, especially in rural areas. You can access your account by visiting the post office in your village and collecting, withdrawing, and many other services.
During lockdown or holidays, you can always access your account using the online banking and mobile banking services offered by Postal Bank of India. You will need a CIF number or customer ID to register for DPO Net Banking or Mobile Banking. In this guide, we will see how to find CIFID in a Post Office Bank Account.
Requirements for obtaining CIF ID in Post Office Bank
- Registered mobile phone number
- Checkbook if available
- Welcome kit if applicable
How to Find CIF ID at Post Office Using Bank Passbook
- Get a Bank of India Passbook after payment.
- Open the first page.
- On the first page, you will find all your account information such as account number, account holder name, and customer ID / CIF ID.
Get CIF ID in Post Office Bank Account using Check Chequebook
- Get a checkbook from the bank
- Open the first page
- On the first page, you can find India Post CIF ID
How to Find CIF ID in Post Office Bank Account With Welcome Letter
- Find the welcome letter you receive when opening a post office payments bank account.
- On the first page of the welcome letter, you can find your name, address, account number, and customer ID for your account.
Contact customer service to get customer ID in an Indian bank account for later payments.
- From your registered mobile number, open the dialpad.
- Dial Bank of India Postal Payment Customer Service Number – 155299.
- Once the call is connected, ask the customer executive to help you get your customer ID.
- The CEO can verify your ownership by asking you for a registered mobile phone number, date of birth, PAN number, etc.
- Once ownership is verified, you can easily get your CIF ID / Customer ID.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World