Today We Know DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2023 In India Apply Online. An Invitation to Interested Candidates for the Position of Deputy Municipal Health Officer in Nellore, India, 2022-23 In the city of Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, there are three available positions for paediatricians and medical officers.
The District Medical Health Office of Nellore has publicised a search for candidates to fill three unfilled posts, however they will only take resumes and applications in the traditional manner of sending them via the mail. Visit the page titled “spsnellore.ap.gov.in recruitment 2023” on the official website of the DMHO if you are interested in applying for a job with the DMHO in Nellore. You may do so by clicking here. You have until January 2, 2023, to turn in your application in printed form.
We have some fantastic news to share with all of the young adults of Andhra Pradesh who are now searching for employment: the DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2023 is just around the horizon! Both a Pediatrician and a Medical Officer are needed by the District Medical Health Office (DMHO) in the Indian state of Nellore, and applications are now being accepted.
If you hold a Diploma, MBBS, or MD, you may submit your application to the District Medical Health Office in Nellore by filling out this form. Both a Pediatrician and a Medical Officer post are now available via the DMHO Nellore Rojgar Bharti, and those who are qualified and enthusiastic are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in applying for this job, you may do so at spsnellore.ap.gov.in until the deadline if you satisfy the qualifications and if you are interested in applying.
DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2023 In India Apply Online Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- District Medical Health Office Nellore is the name of this organisation (DMHO Nellore)
- Particulars of the Position: Pediatrician and Medical Officer
- The total number of positions is 3.
- Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is the location of the job, and the salary range for it is between 53,495 and 1,000,000 rupees per month.
- Mode of Application Offline Website that is considered to be official: spsnellore.ap.gov.in
- Educational Requirements: According to the official announcement made by DMHO Nellore, candidates for this position are required to have a Diploma, MBBS, or MD degree from a school or board that is officially recognised.
- Age Restriction According to the District Medical Health Office Nellore recruiting announcement, the candidate’s maximum age should be 42 years as of 01-07-2022. This age restriction is effective immediately.
- Cost of Application There is No Cost of Application. Interviews on Site Constitute Part of the Selection Process
Related Post: DMHO Eluru Recruitment Walk-in Interview 2023
How To Apply DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2023
- Before submitting an application, make sure the DMHO Nellore Recruitment or Careers you’re interested in are posted on the organization’s official website, which can be found at spsnellore.ap.gov.in.
- To apply for Pediatrician, Medical Officer Jobs, please visit the website or Notification Link and download the application.
- The application deadline should be verified before beginning the application process. Be sure to fill out the application form correctly.
- Apply by the deadline (if any) by sending a check or money order made payable to “Name of Organization” to the address below.
- together with a completed application form and copies of any supporting papers that must be self-attested (02-Jan-2023)
- Keep track of your application number and any tracking or receipt numbers your courier provides.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: http://spsnellore.ap.gov.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World