Have you turned on your computer to find out if your computer screen turns black by accident? Or did it get dark when you were doing something? People know that their system has power in most of these cases, but the screen does not show anything.
Many people call it the black veil of death. But now there is no need to worry or worry. Be aware that there can be many reasons for the screen to be randomly black. Here I will tell you all the common reasons behind a black computer screen and how you can fix it.
Bad PSU: The power supply unit is known to be the most common cause of your screen turning black. Video cable: Video cable, whether HDMI or VGA, which connects your monitor to your computer, can be broken or damaged. Usually when touched or randomly it will cause a black screen.
Computer Screen Randomly Goes Black for a few Seconds
The main reason the screen turns black for a few seconds is that there is a problem with the cables connected to the computer. This is usually a problem if the screen only turns black for a few seconds and then comes back later.
And Make sure it’s important that the ports on the back of your screen are not damaged, as this can be a common cause of black screens. You will also need to check the plug socket and monitor plug, as any damage from this can be a source of concern for you.
After checking the cables for any damage, in the ideal scenario, you will also check the screen with the replacement cable. If you have another HDMI cable (if that’s what you’re using) then you’ll want to check it out with your hardware as well.
what is mean the Screen goes black for a few seconds then comes back The main reason the screen turns black for a few seconds is that there is a problem connecting the cables to your computer. This is usually a problem if the screen only turns black for a few seconds and then comes back later.
If the screen suddenly turns black, and the music plays, you know the computer is still on, and the problem is mostly with the cables connecting the video cards, video drivers, monitors, or monitors. Monitor computer
Why Did Your Computer Screen Go Dark Randomly
The most common and important devices that can cause laptop black screen are power supply, liquid crystal display, memory bank, hard disk, motherboard, etc., so you need to address these issues one by one. Solve
First, check your power supply. Sometimes, for laptops, if the power itself is a problem, it is possible for the screen to turn black even though an external power source is attached.
2. If the power indicator is present at all times and the external power is properly connected, then a random laptop black screen is not due to power. So you need to check the cooling fan port carefully and see if the hard drive indicator light is on.
3. If there is no problem, restart the laptop and listen if there is a continuous beep. If so, the memory card may be loose. Just plug it in again.
Then Next, check your graphics card or liquid crystal display. Connect the external monitor to the laptop’s external display interface, restart the Windows operating system and see if the external monitor can work normally
First of all, there are a number of reasons why your computer screen may appear black or black. Here are the most common
Here is a Common error why Computer Screen Go Dark Randomly
- Faulty PSU
- Power Settings
- Damaged Video Cable
- Bad drivers
- Unplugged GPU
Faulty PSU: If the power supply unit or PSU is not working properly, your system is getting power, but not at the correct voltage. This can cause the screen to turn black.
Power Settings: Find out which power features and settings tell you which powder to use and when not to. Precise and detailed settings control these synchronizations. If any of these go out of sync, your computer may go black.
Unplugged GPU: If a dedicated GPU is inserted into your system to which your computer monitor is connected, you may encounter a dark screen as a result of which it is corrupted or badly connected. ۔
Bad drivers: Be aware that corrupt or outdated graphics drivers can interfere with communication signals sent to your devices. This can cause a black screen.
Damaged Video Cable: Be aware that damaged video cables, whether VGA or HDMI, are a common cause of black computer screens. Also, note that this usually happens when the cables are loose or touching.
Overclocking: Many people use overclocking to enhance the basic performance of their computers. But overclocking puts more pressure on different components. As a result, it may cause your screen to turn black.
How to fix the black screen on your computer?
Here I will talk about the various reasons behind your black screen. But first, you try Some Tricks like Open Start computer or Click the Services tab or Check the Hide all Microsoft services option. Click the Apply button & Click the OK button and finelly Restart the computer.
Video cable installation/fix
- If video cables are causing trouble, check these steps and fix them First, turn off your computer. Then plug in the video cable to connect the monitor to the computer. Then check the video port connectors and cables for signs of damage.
- If all goes well, reconnect the cables. If that doesn’t work, you can use another cable to connect the dual devices. For example, use a VGA cable instead of the current HDMI cable you are using.
- Restart your computer now. The screen should now work normally.
- Note that if a connector is damaged, the only way to fix it is to take it to a repair shop.
As we mentioned in the first part, overclocking puts tremendous pressure on all components. As such, you need to disable it. Here’s how you can:
- Go into the BIOS, then reverse every setting, especially the voltage setting that was there before the overclock.
- If you think it requires a lot of work, you can rearrange it to factory settings and then extend it to suit your needs.
- Restart your computer now. Your screen should no longer be dark.
Check your computer’s power settings
- Even if this is a minor issue with the power settings, it can cause the screen to dim. Here’s how to fix it:
- Please press the Windows logo key on it. Now type “Power Options” and then select Power Options from the popup menu.
- Make sure your computer’s power plan is set to power-saving mode. This is because this mode will slow down your system and save energy. Note that when you enable this option you will notice that the screen brightness has decreased and much more.
- Now click on the “Change Plan” option. Next, set Turn off-screen then Keep the computer to sleep” options to Never.
- Now press the key again with the Windows logo. Type in the screen saver before setting the screen saver option on someone.
- After that, restart your computer. Your computer should work normally. And final note that the steps will be the same whether you are using Windows 7, 8, or 10. or 11
Graphics driver repair
- Bad drivers can dim the screen. Here’s how to restore the normal functionality of your system There are two ways to update or change your drivers. The first is the manual method, and the second is the automatic method. As you can imagine, the manual process is cumbersome and time-consuming.
- Also, unless you know every driver in your system and what they do, I would suggest going for auto start. You will minimize the damage.
- In order to automatically update your drivers, you need a program that identifies the type of computer you need and then finds the appropriate drivers for it. An example of such software is Driver Easy. Once you have installed such a program you will need to run it.
- The program will scan your system to detect any defective drivers. After that, it will give you the option to update them. So click on the Update option to automatically download the latest version of these drivers. Then you can manually install whatever you want.
- You should be able to get your screen back if you follow the steps above. But if not, there may be something deeper wrong with your computer. As such, I suggest you take it to a trusted and reliable computer service center so that it can be fixed.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World