Fixed deposits are a safe way to save money and earn higher interest rates than regular savings accounts. Many people prefer to make a long-term fixed deposit FD at the end of the due date with a maximum interest amount to get maximum benefit. But, for some reason, you want to break the FD and get the funds in your account.
In this case, there are different rules, and you may not get the expected interest rate. Given that you Have already known that the disadvantages of breaking an FD, we will see how to turn off SBI FD online using your smartphone or computer.
Things To Do To Close SBI FD online
- The Yono SBI app must be installed on your smartphone.
- SBI Net Banking User ID Number If you have forgotten your user ID, read How to Get SBI User ID.
- Net Banking Password for SBI
How to close SBI FD Online Easily
- Using the Yono app
- Use of SBI Net Banking
How to Close SBI FD online Using Yono SBI app?
You can use the Yono app from your smartphone and easily turn off SBI FD online
- Download the YONO SBI app on your smartphone Click here
- The Open the SBI app and grant the required permissions
- Log in with your user ID and password
- Once you are logged in to the application, from the main page, click on the deposit option
- Under the Deposits section, you can now view your fixed deposits with the FD number and amount
- Select the FD you want to close by tapping the number
- Now, tap on the Submit Off option from the bottom of the screen
- Then You will receive 1 OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and press the confirm button
- Your fixed deposit has now been successfully closed
How to close SBI FD online using Net Banking
You can use SBI Internet Banking at any time and turn off FD Online by following the step-by-step instructions.
- Open the online SBI Net Banking website on your computer or smartphone
- Enter your username and password. Enter the captcha code and click the Login button
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click the Confirm button
- From the main page, click the Fixed Deposit option from the main menu
- From the new page, select the type of fixed account you created
- Then click on the Close Account Premature option
- Select the account number you want to close and click on the Close option
- Enter the note and click the Confirm button
- Now, you have closed the fixed deposit account. You will get a message on the screen about Close SBI FB Online
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World