Civil ID Name Change Online in Mobile with MOi website Really Easy. If you want to change online Your Civil ID Namewe Told You All Guide. The Process is Easy to Check or Change the Name and other Information on the PACI website. Recommended: Check Civil ID Status Online
Because sometimes it happens that Your Name On Civil ID Is Different from Your Passport name. This is a big problem for you because the names in the passport and the Civil ID are not the same. You may encounter many difficulties while shopping and working in opening a bank account etc.
Carefully Read our Articles if you want to Update your Profile like Name, Mobile Number, Address, and Other Information. So correct your name first, it will be better for you. The procedure of which we will explain to you in detail.
Documents required to Change civil ID Name
- Civil ID Number
- Registered Mobile Number
How To Change Civil ID Name Online
Write your name in the civil ID in the same way as your name is in the passport. You can find out what the name is and you can change it online from the PACI website. Here are Steps to Change Civil ID Name Online.
- First Visit The MOI website to Change Name In Civil ID By Click Here
- Click e-Service from The Menu
- Click On Renew Residency and Now Chose Here Individual
- Now Login To Your Account by entering a username and Password, If Not Already Create first
- After successfully Login All The names show Under Your Sponsorship
- Click on the Change Latin Name person you want to change your name According to Passport
- Delete the first name, replace it with the new name you want to write, then update all this profile so that your name will be changed to Civil ID.
In the same way, after a few days, your name will be changed and you can check it by finding out the Civil Status from the PACI website site, or else you will be able to see all your details in mobile through Kuwait mobile ID. if You Have any Other question related to Civil ID Comments Below