The Emirates ID is an identity card for citizens and residents of the United Arab Emirates. All citizens and residents of the UAE, including newborns, are required by law to be issued by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (FAIC). It protects the identity of the individual and facilitates identification and verification in accordance with international standards.
UAE nationals and residents are required to apply for and use the service at all times. For more information about your Emirates ID, you can contact the service directly by your smartphone in a chat session or by calling 6005-30003.
How To Check Emirates ID Status
In UAE If you have just applied for a new Emirates ID or a new card, you can check the status of your Emirates ID and process your application on the ICA website.ICA is an Official website of UAE you can Check All Types of Services includes Emirates id.
1. First Visit www.ica.gov.ae to check civil id status online
2. On the right side of the first page, You will see the Check Emirates ID Status Option
3. Click and Enter your Emirates ID number or Application Number and Click Proceed
4. A popup box will appear with the Emirates ID request status
5. After checking the Status All Information will be displayed include your Application Number, Application type, Emirates id Number, and Your Emirates id Current Status, next steps, and Application History log.
You can always track identity processing using the FAIC website. However, if you have any difficulty obtaining detailed status from the website ICA, you can contact the authority directly at 600 522222. They will let you know the correct status of the application
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World