It’s Very Important To Check Check How Many Sims Registered On Iqama Number. Especially those who come to visit Saudi Arabia & for Business or Work Buy a mobile Sims to contact to work. The Saudi government has set a specific Limit for you to register a Mobile sim On Your Iqama Number. The Saudi Government Allow Expatriates to Registered A Limited Sim Card Under Your Iqama.
If you want to get a new SIM in KSA and its limit has been reached. It is very difficult for you. But before that, you can check online that How many Sim Registered On My Iqama Number. The mobile number that you do not use or that you do not know you can Block and register a new SIM.
How to Check How many Sim Registered On Iqama From/through Absher?
For Expatriates KSA Government Launch a New Portal/website His name is Absher. Where You Can Check All About Your Iqama like Iqama status, iqama expiry date, Vaccination appointment online, Driving license Activity, And other Related Services On Daily used In Saudi Arabia.
But For check How many Mobile numbers Registered on the Iqama number for check Launch citc.gov.sa and iam.gov.sa websites Check All Mobile numbers Issue Your Iqama Number. If you don’t know any Number and registered under Your name You Can A Request to Block immediately.
1. First visit the Website www.iam.gov.sa or Click here
2. Chose English From Top Of Corner
3. Now Login Page will be shown, Login Your Account
4. In the Username Option Enter Your Iqama Number, and in Password Box Type Your Absher Password and Fill The Captcha Code After that click on Login Button.
5. A code will appear on top of the mobile number registered in your Absher account.
6. Enter A Verification Code Received on Your Number and Click On Continue.
7. A New window Page will be open Automatically if Show Again Arabic language Convert into English again
8. Scroll Down and find Communication Commission ( CITC ) and Click
9. Automatically Your Absher ID Name show and Below You will see Registered Mobile Sims Under Your Iqama
How To Check How Many Sim Registered On Iqama Without Mobile Number?
Communication and information technology commission (CITC) was launched service called ”MY NUMBER SERVICE ”which allow expatriates and citizen to check how many sim Card is registered on your iqama and identity this service will get all the number register with any telecom service in SAUDIA ARABIA.
The purpose of this service is protect to you against the misuse of your sim by others so that you can block any sim registered Under Your Iqama Number. SIMs that are not in your use and are registered at your iqama may be difficult for you. So it is important to check which and how sim is registered on your iqama. follow this instruction to check your sim registered on your iqama. here is a Complete procedure to find How Many Sim registered Under Your Iqama
Steps to Check Registered Mobile Sims On Iqama
1. First Visit citc.gov.sa Website Click here
2. Chose Language English From Clicking 3dots Corner
3. Scroll Down and you Will see Inquiry Information
4. In Actor Type Chose Business
5. Below In Commercial Registration Number Type Your IQAMA NUMBER
6. If you have a Mobile Number for Any Network Type if not Check On I don’t Have Mobile Number and fill The Captcha Code and Press Search Button.
7. Any Network Sim IN KSA Registered Under Your Iqama Detail will be shown.
How To Block/Cancel Sim Online On Iqama Number Registered?
If you have a lot of Sim registered mobile numbers Under Your iqama and you want to block them online. Then we will tell you a complete procedure to Cancel any Network sim on the Iqama number.
Procedure to Delete Sim On My Name/Iqama Number
1. First Visit The website of CITC by clicking here
2. Chose the English Language from the corner
3. log in to Your CITC Account. If you Have Not Already created first
4. Now on Homepage Many Option show Press Complaints Button
5. Click On Dear Complainer/+ Button. In Type of Complaints select Canceling Number/service list of Mobile Number show registered on Your iqama, Chose Number you want to Cancel
6. New window will be open in Subtype select your Sim Voice/Internet
7. In Complaints type select Cancel or Suspend ( Number-services ) and Click next Button
7. In the Attachment type chose Copy of Identity Card. Take a photo or choose from a gallery and upload
8. Finely Your Complaints have been sent to the Registered Mobile Number Company.
The 2nd way is to Cancel Any Mobile Number on Iqama. Just go to any nearest Mobile Shop see your iqama and told Mobile Number. In a Few Minutes Shopkeeper Block your Sim You want. For more Information or On Call Block Any Sim that All Companies Helpline Numbers.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World