Check Emirates ID Registered Mobile Number is very easy. Why emirates id number check is important. A lot of reasons like any call come from ICA centers and other centers. When you log in to your profile the website sends you a confirmation code on your registered mobile no. other than that, more than one mobile Sim, Remember the differences between them. Also So that you can protect for many purposes.
How To Check Emirates ID Registered Mobile Number?
Best methods we share with you to know what number is Registered in ICA. Also, you can change and enter a new Number. The method is very simple to check what number is registered on my emirates id card.
Check Emirates ID Registered Mobile Number
1. First login to your “ICA Account”
2. After that click on “SETTING”
3. After that click on “INFO”
4. Your Registered mobile well be show and also other detail
1. Go to the official website of “ICA”
2. Type “USERNAME” in the first box
3. After that click on “FORGOT PASSWORD”
4. Automatically ICA send you a “PASSWORD RESET CODE” on the registered mobile number
5. In this way, you can”FIND” what’s my number registered
How To Change Registered Mobile Number In Immigration ICA Online
You have come to Dubai on a visa, you are working, your life is going very well. But if your mobile number is not registered with ICA or is not being updated then it can be very troublesome for you. You have to go through many rounds of immigration and a lot of time wastes.
If you submit any service application from the Dubai government, such as visa renew or many more, you will be called there. Your number is not upgraded in the system. The only problem is that it happens at that time.
There are many reasons why you may want to change your mobile number. The first number is lost, you have replaced it with a new number. And you want me to use this number everywhere and keep receiving messages through it, so it is very easy. Here’s how you can update your new members.
if you are outside from UAE then use VPN On the UAE server and pen website. without VPN Cannot access this website.
Emirates ID Information Update
1. First of All go to the Website “beta.smartservices.ica.gov.sa” by Click here
2. Click On “PUBLIC SERVICE”
3. In the last, In Other services, personal information, update mobile number click on “START SERVICE”
3. In the Start Service 3 step process to Update mobile number
- Request Information
- Review Application
- Pay Application fees
4. There are three types of forms to fill out after which you will be able to change your number. first is Request Information detail fill all information like identity no, file no, passport number, nationality, date of birth, and expiry date. below In Applicantinformation, Automatically show 4 Mobile numbers, You have to select one of them which is your old mobile number. This number will be a tick. Enter the new mobile number in the box below. then click on one Time password An OTP receives on Your new Mobile Number type and press the Check OTP Button, Then Click On Next Button. Otherwise, the next button cannot show.
5. New Window In Application review carefully see your detail if all is correct press on Next Button
6. Now in the 3rd step Pay Online fees ESERVICEs FEES is 28 AED and ICA FEES is 22 AED, Total 50 AED fees Pay through your card.
After that, A Confirmation Email receives your New Number Successfully Update. You will also receive a message on that new mobile number.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World