HDFC Bank is a very good bank and it is the most trusted bank in India. HDFC Bank offers a number of digital banking services to its customers. To take advantage of digital banking, many banking transactions require a mobile phone number.
If you have lost your registered mobile number or changed your mobile phone number, you need to update your mobile number to your HDFC Bank account immediately. In this guide, we will look at different ways to change mobile numbers in HDFC Bank.
Things to do to change HDFC Bank mobile number
- You must have an old mobile number to change your mobile phone number through ATM
- The new mobile phone number must be active and be able to receive and send SMS.
- To fill out the HDFC Customer ID, Account Number, Branch Name, etc. HDFC Mobile Phone Number Change Form.
How to change mobile number in HDFC Bank through the Branch
Download the first HDFC Mobile Number Change Form Click Here
Fill out the form with all required fields such as account number, customer ID, etc.
Also, enter your new mobile phone number and sign the form with your registered signature.
Now visit the bank branch and submit the form to the helpdesk.
The bank executive will confirm your details and submit the form.
Within 3 business days, your new mobile phone number will be updated and linked to your account.
How to change mobile number in HDFC Bank through ATM
- To Change Mobile Number Visit the nearest HDFC ATM with your HDFC debit card
- Then insert the card into the ATM and select the language of your choice.
- Select More Optionsfrom the menu and then select the Update Registered Mobile Number option.
- On the new screen, enter your new mobile number using the ATM keypad.
- Click the Next button and re-enter the new mobile phone number.
- Make sure to enter the correct mobile phone number and then press the Confirm button.
- Now enter your HDFC ATM Pin on the screen and click the Submit button.
Your request to change your mobile number to HDFC Bank Account has now been submitted. This process will take approximately 3 business days, and you will be notified via SMS and email. Make sure you have the latest email address in your account.
How to change mobile numbers online in HDFC Bank?
Currently, there is no way to change mobile numbers through net banking or mobile number. You can download the mobile phone number change form online, Click Here and submit it to the Bank. But you have to fill out the form and send it to the bank branch to update your mobile number. HDFC Bank will soon launch an online facility to change mobile numbers. We will update this guide with steps as soon as it launches.
Register mobile phone numbers for SMS banking alerts.
Once you have updated your new mobile number with your account, you can enable SMS alert services for debit, credit, or other important transactions.
- Log in to HDFC Net Banking with your customer ID and password.
- From the homepage, click on the Insta Alerts option.
- On the Alerts page, you can now select the transactions you want via SMS to your mobile number.
- Save changes by clicking the Update button.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World