Today We Know Bombay High Court Jobs Mumbai 2022 Online Apply. Those interested in working at the Bombay High Court in Mumbai may find application information here. For several Software Developer and Data Entry Operator positions in Maharashtra, applications may be submitted online exclusively. In order to use the online application portal, go to https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
Related Post: Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Jobs New Delhi 2022
The 76 available positions at Bombay High Court have been announced in a recruitment notification. All of these openings are for positions like “Software Programmer” and “Data Entry Operator” according to the Bombay High Court’s job posting. Job-seekers interested in working for the national or state government in the Bombay High Court may register for a position by logging onto the Bombay High Court website before the deadline.
On September 23, 2022, the Bombay High Court announced that it will be accepting applications for a Data Entry Operator and a Software Programmer. The Bombay High Court has announced 76 open positions for Data Entry Operators and Software Developers. Those interested in applying for the position may do so online beginning September 23rd, 2022, and ending October 12th, 2022. Anyone interested in applying for the role of software developer or data entry operator should ensure that they match the prerequisites outlined below. Details about qualifications and openings for applicants are provided below.
The Bombay High Court is now accepting resumes for 76 open positions in its IT department, including software developers and data entry clerks. Between September 23 and October 12, 2022, qualified individuals may submit applications in the standard format through the Bombay High Court’s official website, bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Educational requirements, work experience, a practical exam, an interview, and other factors will all be taken into account throughout the selection process. Candidates who meet the requirements may learn more about this notice on the Bombay High Court website. Read on for more on the application procedure, required documents, and deadlines for the Bombay High Court Jobs 2022.
Related Post: Jesus Mary College Jobs New Delhi 2022 Online Apply
Bombay High Court Jobs Mumbai Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- The Board’s Name is the Bombay High Court, and there are 76 Open Positions
- Software Programmer and Data Entry Operator are the Names of the Positions Open for Applications Online Mode
- Positions Available in the Government Location: Bombay High Court, Mumbai, Maharashtra Official Website: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- The application period will begin on September 23, 2022. The application deadline is December 10th, 2022.
- Before applying, those who are interested might read the whole notification. The Process of Selection
- The selection procedure for the positions of Software Programmer and Data Entry Operator will be conducted on the basis of educational qualification, experience or practical exam, interview, and other criteria, respectively.
- Qualifications in terms of Education Degree, B.Tech, PG Examine the advertisement to see whether it requires a certain level of knowledge.
- The age limit is between 18 and 45 years. Make sure you check the announcement for the age restriction and any exemptions.
- The Process of Selection For the purpose of selecting qualified applicants for the Bombay High Court Vacancy, we will be conducting a Written Test, Interview, and document verification.
Related Post: KAU Jobs Ernakulam Assistant Professor Vacancies
How To Apply Bombay High Court Jobs Mumbai
- The official website of the Bombay High Court may be found at https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
- Go to the bottom of the website and click on the link that says “call” under the news section. Follow the link to register for the event online. Take your time and read the instructions thoroughly.
- To get started, click the “Start” button. Please wait while the registration form loads. Finish the registration procedure by filling in the required information and submitting it.
- Applicants are given a login ID and password after their registration has been processed successfully. The application form will become available shortly.
- Pay close attention as you fill in all of the information. Ensure that you upload all of the necessary papers, such as the format.
- You may pay the registration fee either online or in person. At this point, you should submit the application form and print it off for your records.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official website: https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World