Belgium vs Russia Preview
When will Belgium vs. Russia start? Saturday 12 June 2021 – 20:00 (UK)
Where will Belgium play against Russia? St. Petersburg Stadium, St. Petersburg
Where can I get tickets for the Belgium-Russia match? Click here for the latest ticket information
Which TV channel is showing Belgium against Russia in UK? ITV
Where can I watch the Belgium Russia match in the UK? The match can be streamed live on ITV Hub
Belgium vs Russia H2H
Belgium vs Russia h2h Record All matches, Belgium 5 wins, Russia 0 wins, 2 draws, and Last game Russia 1-4 Belgium (16/11/19)
- Belgium’s golden generation knows that Euro 2020 represents their best chance of winning a major international tournament, while Roberto Martینnez’s side have a perfect qualifying record with ten wins in ten matches.
- They will be looking forward to their best European Championship ending in 1980, when they lost to West Germany in the final and improved dramatically in their Euro 2016 campaign, which saw them reach the quarter-finals. Wales was defeated.
- At midfield, Kevin de Bruyne, captain Eden Hazard and developing striker Romulo Lukaku, Belgium, pointed to one of the strongest attacks in the competition, especially the chances of the Red Devils winning at Euro 2020, but de Bruyne is one of the strongest. There is a risk of injury due to a nose and eye socket while playing in the Champions League final at the end of May.
- Russia is moving towards Euro 2020 in such a way that it has lost only one of its last five international matches (including friends) and was so disappointed at Euro 2016 that it was eliminated from the group stage. ۔
- They were in the qualifying group with Belgium and won 8 of their 10 matches to secure their place in Euro 2020, but both losses came at the hands of their opponents, so they had to return to this match. We have to find a different way to do it.
- What Russia can be proud of is the highest scorer and Zenit striker Artem Dzouba is the focal point of their attack, so there is no doubt that he scored seven goals after the end of the season. Has played a big role. His last three games for the Champions. From Russia
Belgium vs Russia Prediction prediction
Despite injury concerns for two of his key players, Belgium coach Roberto Martinez still has a good squad to choose from against Russia as he continues his impressive form as he embarks on his Euro 2020 campaign. Looking forward to winning 17 of their last matches.
19 competitive matches. During the qualifying period, Belgium not only scored the most goals of any country, but also the lowest combined amount, so they have a big task ahead of Russia to get something out of this Group B encounter.
The match in St. Petersburg should have a positive effect on Stanislav Cherchev’s men as a local crowd prepares to make their noise, but Belgium have relatively little trouble beating Russia 1-4 for the last time.
Had to In 2019. When considering Belgium’s strength from an offensive standpoint against a team that has scored 12 goals in the last five competitive games, the Red Devils should play this game comfortably, winning with at least two clear goals.
H2H Belgium vs Russia Prediction
Belgium and Russia have played 6 matches so far. Belgium won five straight matches. Russia won 0 matches. 1 match ended in a draw. On average, in each match, both teams scored 3.83 goals in each game.
In the actual season, Belgium scored 2.85 goals in each game. In 23 home matches (92.00%) the total goals (team and opponents) were more than 1.5 goals. In the 2021 season played at home, the total goals (team and opponents) in 17 matches (68.00%) were more than 2.5 goals.
In the 2021 season, Russia averaged 1.92 goals per game. Total matches (team and opponents) played in 16 matches (88.89%) were more than 1.5 goals. In 13 away matches (72.22%) played by the team away from home, the total goals (team and opponents) were more than 2.5 goals.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World