Today We Know Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023. On January 23, 2023, Bank of Maharashtra disseminated a notice announcing the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023. The Bank of Maharashtra has released a recruitment notice for 225 open positions at the level of Apprentice.
Related Post: New Vacancies Namakkal Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
From January 23rd, 2023, through February 6th, 2023, interested and qualified individuals may apply online after reviewing the requirements. In the following text, you will find the application link and eligibility information for Specialist Officer (Scale II & III) jobs. For more details, please refer to the full notice from Bank of Maharashtra provided below.
The Bank of Maharashtra is now accepting online applications for the position of Specialist Officer, Scale II and III, Project 2023-2024. By the 6th of February, interested parties may submit their applications online at bankofmaharashtra.in
Related Post: DHS Pudukkottai Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Bank of Maharashtra is looking to fill 225 open positions for Specialist Officers, per its SO Recruitment posting. Bank of Maharashtra Senior Officer Recruitment applications will be accepted online from now till February 6, 2023. We covered all you need to know about Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2023 in the following article.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Detail Eligibility Criteria
- The position will be known as a Specialist Officer. Post Date: 23/01/2023. 225 positions are currently open. Place Pune
- The beginning of the online application process will be on January 23, 2023. The deadline for applications submitted online is February 6, 2023.
- Salary for the Position of Specialist Officer at Bank of Maharashtra The applicants who are chosen for this position will get a salary in accordance with the pay structure that is detailed below.
- The range of pay for a Specialist Officer on Scale II is 48170 to 69810. The pay range for Specialist Officers on Scale III is 63840–78230.
- Age restriction: In order to be considered eligible for the Specialist Officer postings, applicants’ ages must comply with the following age restriction in order to be considered.
- The following describes the maximum age of an applicant for the position. Examine the maximum age requirements listed below.
- Educational Requirements: Prospective applicants may examine the specifics of the educational requirements for each role in the following tab.
Related Post: CMHO Raipur Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
How To Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
- Check out the Bank of Maharashtra’s website at http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/.
- Navigate to the Current Openings tab under Careers, then click the Recruitment Process tab.
- To sign up, click the link that says “Click here for New Registration” and provide your name, contact information, and email address in the appropriate fields.
- It is planned to produce both a Registration Number and a Password. Candidates are advised to make a note of the Provisional Registration Number as well as the Password.
- Sign in, complete the application form in detail, and have the information checked over before submitting it.
- Please ensure that your photograph, signature on the left, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration conform to the requirements outlined above.
- Make sure the application costs are paid. You should print the application for your own records.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official Website: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World