For Filipinos in Qatar who need a Clearance/Permit from the NBI for a variety of reasons (documentation), you can visit the Philippine Embassy in Al Jaliya, Doha District
Many Filipino workers have lived in Qatar for a long time. Some are accustomed to the lifestyle while others use it as a stepping stone to migrate to other countries (Canada, UK, etc.). An NBIClearance can be obtained for employment purposes or as an immigration requirement at our embassy.
Steps To Getting an NBI Clearance in Doha
Being in Qatar, you can go to the Philippine embassy so you can apply for an NBI Clearance. Here are some key points you need to know.
Getting NBI Documents Required Two pieces of 2 x 2 photos with white background, taken within last 3 months (without glasses) – please do not submit passport size photos and A copy of a valid passport and Fees 100.00 QAR.
Procedure Getting NBI Clearance In Doha
- And Bring the necessary documents to Phil. Embassy
- Fingerprint – Note that the opening hours of the NBI Clearance App are only from 1 pm to 3 pm. Once this is done the staff will give you your fingerprint form which includes your photo and papers.
- Forms must be submitted to the NBI office in the Philippines. Take action on behalf of a representative and send the following documents to your representative
- Embassy Imprint Form (with stamp, signature, and photo) and Two copies of your passport Sent an authorization letter to the NBI (this is for your representative stating that they are responsible for providing these documents) Letter of Permit to DFA for Red Tape Verification In the Philippines
- Your authorized representative will have to go to the NBI to present their needs and obtain an NBI Clearance
- Once your delegate has obtained an NBI clearance certificate, he or she must be certified by the State Department (DFA) with a red ribbon.
- Once you have the red tape document, it must be sent to your address in Qatar and sent to the Philippine Embassy for verification with a stamp.
- After verification by the Philippine Embassy in Qatar, it will be brought to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) for a certificate costing 20 KR.
- Most companies and recruitment agencies will need documentation for your application. If you have questions about NBI approval, please contact Phil. Embassy Below are their details
PhilippinesEmbassy in Qatar Complete Address
Address: District 68, July District, Doha, State of Qatar
s Box: 24900, Street 860, Doha, Qatar
Contact No: +974 4483 1585 and Operation Hours: Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World