Today We Know AIIMS Guwahati Jobs in Kamrup 2022 Online Apply. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Guwahati is now taking applications for open positions. In the state of Assam, you are required to submit an application using the Official Online Application Form in order to be considered for a post as a UDC, DEO, Junior Accounts Officer, or Administrative Officer. The online application gateway for AIIMS Guwahati may be reached directly through the website located at https://www.becil.com/. It has been revealed which 12 vacancies at AIIMS Guwahati are currently open for applications.
Related Post: PRL Jobs In Ahmedabad Apply Online 2022
According to the official job announcement published by the university, the following is a summary of the available posts at AIIMS Guwahati, including UDC, DEO, Junior Accounts, and Admin Officer, broken down by post. The roles include: Those in Guwahati who are interested in applying for a post with either the national or state government can do so by logging onto the AIIMS Guwahati website on or before the registration deadline.
Positions for Senior Residents at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati (AIIMS Guwahati) are now being advertised for the year 2022 on the institution’s website, aiimsguwahati.ac.in. Candidates for employment have till September 26th, 2022 to submit their paper applications.
Read Also: Gauhati Medical College Jobs Kamrup 2022 Apply Online
The following is essential information that should be reviewed by anyone considering applying for a job at AIIMS Guwahati in 2022: Check out the recently updated job ad at AIIMS Guwahati for Senior Resident posts if you are interested in applying for one of these openings. As a direct result of a recent advertisement for open posts, the AIIMS Guwahati Central Recruitment Board will be conducting recruitment in order to fill 19 Senior Resident vacancies. You can submit your application online if you meet the requirements.
AIIMS Guwahati is looking for locals of Kamup to fill job openings in 2022. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Guwahati is now taking applications online for any of its 19 available Senior Resident slots. Applicants who are interested in working at AIIMS Guwahati are strongly urged to submit their applications before the respective deadlines listed below.
Read Also: JKSSB Jobs in Kargil 34 Vacancies Apply Online 2022
The minimum educational requirement for available posts at AIIMS Guwahati is a bachelor’s degree. Those individuals who wish to enrol at AIIMS Guwahati but are not yet old enough will not have the opportunity to do so. Lower information on Senior Resident jobs at the Kamrup AIIMS in Guwahati may be found further down on this page. You may discover information on how to submit an application to work at AIIMS Guwahati, the minimum age requirement, and other essential particulars on this section of the website.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Guwahati is now taking applications for a variety of vacant posts; however, the sole acceptable method of application submission is over the internet. The recruitment announcement for AIIMS Guwahati states that these vacancies are for Senior Residents, and the qualifications necessary for each post are detailed further down in the following paragraphs. Access to the online application portal may be gained by going to the website at the following address: https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/.
Related Post: AIIMS Bhopal Jobs 36 Junior Residents Online Apply
Jobs at AIIMS Guwahati in 2022 Candidates seeking employment at AIIMS Guwahati would be chosen on the basis of a contract with the federal government. An interview will be extended an invitation to each and every one of the qualifying applicants for the Senior Resident job at AIIMS Guwahati. At the end of the process, jobs at AIIMS Guwahati will be made available to all of the candidates. After the applicant has paid their application fee, a notification email will be sent to those who were successful in their application. Candidates for these jobs should first confirm that they satisfy the prerequisites in order to submit an application for employment here (in terms of education, age, work experience, and so on).
AIIMS Guwahati Jobs in Kamrup Detail & Eligibility Criteria
- AIIMS Guwahati is the name of the board, and there are 12 open positions.
- The positions available are for a UDC, DEO, Junior Accounts Officer, and an Admin Officer.
- Positions Available in the Government Location: Kamrup, Assam Official Website: https://www.becil.com/ Educational Requirements Degree, PG, Diploma
- Examine the advertisement to see if it requires a certain level of knowledge.
- The age limit is between 18 and 45 years.
- Make sure you check the announcement for the age restriction and any exemptions.
- The Process of Selection In order to choose individuals who are qualified for the AIIMS Guwahati Vacancy, we will have them complete a written test, an interview, and then verify their documents.
- Age Discrimination OBC Candidates: 3 years and 3 months SC/ST Candidates: five years old and up
PWBD (General) Potential Candidates Ten Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: Thirteen Years of Age 15 Years of Age for PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates
PWBD is the application fee. Candidates: Nil SC/ST/EWS Candidates: General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1200 Candidates: Other Candidates: Rs.1500
- Offline and online payment options are available. The selection process includes a merit list, a written exam, and an interview.
Related Post: Latest Jobs in Bilaspur Research Assistant Online Apply 2022
How To Apply AIIMS Guwahati Jobs in Kamrup 2022
- The official website of AIIMS Guwahati may be found at https://www.becil.com/.
- Go to the bottom of the website and click on the link that says “call” under the news section.
- Follow the link to register for the event online.
- Pay close attention as you read the instructions.
- To get started, click the “Start” button.
- Please wait while the registration form loads.
- Finish the registration procedure by filling in the required information and submitting it.
- Applicants are given a login ID and password once their registration has been processed successfully.
- The application form will become available shortly.
- Pay close attention as you fill in all of the information.
- Ensure that you upload all of the necessary papers, such as the format.
- You can pay the registration fee either online or in person.
- Lastly, you will need to submit the application form and print it off for your records.
For More Jobs Visit: https://visaiqama.com/
Official website: https://www.becil.com/
Hi Everyone I Am Selena The Owner of Visaiqama.com We Upload Daily News Article About Trending Topics Around The World